Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Show me your pics!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=293592 17" eagle alloy 212
  2. E

help got water on my air filter

A buddy of mine has a 92 Explo. and went through a huge puddle, a little while afterwards the truck experienced power loss, so he pulled over and turned it off. Now when he starts it, the truck idles very rough and then dies. We pulled out the air filter and it was sopping wet. we let the truck...
  3. E

EL DOG'S X 5.0 Eddie

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the help I've gotten off this site. This is a great forum I'm glad i have a place to go whenever i need some info. check out the pics, rate it and sign the guest book if you want. http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=293592
  4. E

turn signals out, help!!!

I solved my problem (well not really) but I didn't want to mess around with the fuse panel so I though I would take a look under my steering column. I removed the screws from the bottom and when I popped up the left side of it the flashers started working again. I have no idea what happened...
  5. E

i bought the flasher relay thing, does anyone know where the thing happens to be on the car.
  6. E

The wipers are working fine. I guess i'm going to have to take it to a shop, oh and by the way driving around LA without turn signals is a whole lot of fun. thanks for the imput guys.
  7. E

I did a search but couldn't find anything on this problem, my turn signals do not work, the signal lights in the car don't turn on and on the outside the signals don't light up, nor do the emergency lights. i checked the fuses but everything is alright in there. I have a 96 EB, any help would be...
  8. E

ebay billet grille Q

The best way to put it on is by throwing away the zipties they send with it and go buy a big pack of nice long ones. Then mask off that stock grille and paint it flat black. Then tape the grill where you want it and strap away. And make sure they are tight. I have a 96 eddie so there wasn't a...
  9. E

Suggestions/help

yes, no, maybe so, come on somebody has to know. How much will a 20 inch rim mess up the ride? How about 20X8.5 maybe that will fit better and sombody will have some imput, any imput will help. thanks
  10. E

Suggestions/help

I have an 96 eddie bauer V8, and was looking itno some new rims. I was thinking about either some 17X9.5 or 20X9.5. 18's tires for some reason are much more expensive than 17's or 20's. I'm not going to lower the car cause i don't wnat to **** up my suspension. do you know of any fitment...
  11. E

to anybody that has a billet grille

How do you remove the front grill, I wanted to make my billet grill have a more secure fit but i could not get the grill off, I removed all the screws on top and the ones behinds the lights along with the clips but there are 2 more clips or something i couldn't loosen. I have a 96 Eddie Bauer...
Back