Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2006 Explorer Shift out of park issue

I have a 2006 V6 2WD Explorer XLT. I let the engine warm up for a minute, push the brake in, go to shift out of park, and it won't budge...have to pump the brake a few times or push it down more or less, then it will go. Anyone else have this issue? It doesn't do it everytime, but it's getting...
  2. S

Thanks so much!
  3. S

Tire Sensor Fault

Oh and the reset is a turn key to on, then off, pump pedal 3 times, etc...
  4. S

Tire Sensor Fault

I also recently purchased new tires...took a day then my tire sensor fault light came on...I took it back to whom did the tires...they have to do a "wireless" programming of it to get it back on...so he just rescanned it, and it works fine. I also did the test and it does work, so I would take...
  5. S

Ok, so I get this nasty warning whenever I shift out of park...the back right turn lamp does not blink, but works for brakes...so it needs to be replaced? or is the wiring bad? HELP! Thanks!
  6. S

no dash lights,wont start

Check Battery Voltage I had this same issue...take the battery to Auto Zone and have the voltage checked...you may need a new battery...if it's low, replace it...if the battery is good, it is probably the charging system. Mine was at 7.5 = new battery :)
Back