Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

2000 Ford Explorer Custom Paint with Lots of Pictures

looks awesome, the skulls give it nice depth UPDATE: lol, just kidding, even looks terrible, oh well, good idea
  2. 9

Any frenched or shaved taillights?

this is a little off topic, as they would be offroad lights, but I was thinking something like the lights fiberglassed into the bumper something like the envoy
  3. 9

Where to put the CB Radio

can you fiberglass? Ive seen some absolutely amazing fiberglass things done with it, looks almost stock, and even if you dont, I wound say on the center console in the roof, or in the console compartment, also, if you have a single din HU, you could put it in the second din :D
  4. 9

Super Swamper SSR's

1999!!! wow lol
  5. 9

Blackhoused my truck's headlamps & grill

ooo, nice grill, I was thinking about that when I do my black white theme(gotta have something to dream about during class)
  6. 9

99' mountaineer parts ???

by the looks of the picture I would say its got the extended shackles, looks nice, so how much total lift you think you got? EDIT:make sure to get a pic of the front...
  7. 9

yeah, that what I meant, guess its just coincidence...
  8. 9

this is completely off topic, but my mounty has the same stratch at the same place, is it a weak spot on the bumper or something?
  9. 9

99' mountaineer parts ???

yeah, susp lifts are expensive lol, check for the shackles and show us some pics of your ride, Im a 99 mounty owner as well :D
  10. 9

Awesome Saves

wow, that first ex inspired me to go out and clean my engine lol
  11. 9

kmc xd series wheels?

I wanna see this lol
  12. 9

wow, thats purty, Ive thought about paintin mine white(mines white) but Im putting more chrome on it then I want, so Ill stay chrome I guess...
  13. 9

Whats the biggest tire i can fit on stock rims

They are just really rough, they may look cool and aggressive, but on road my gosh lol, Id go with bfg, Ive got my choices done to BFG AT or Nitto terra or dune grappler, and my dad and I arent building it, he knows nothing and Im learning as I go and trying to convince him I need stuff lol
  14. 9

Whats the biggest tire i can fit on stock rims

Thank you for asking, my dad didnt believe me that we should put a 10.5 on it...
  15. 9

Need some advice on cleaning rims

lol, nevermind, but yeah, i was amazed when I did mine, I was close to getting new wheels, but wasnt looking forward to the pricetag lol, but now people are asking me how much they were and I get to tell them that they are stock :D
  16. 9

Need some advice on cleaning rims

I dont really know if you found your problem, but my wheels where nasty, completely dull, and I used this stuff, took a while, but they are better than new... if you havent figured it our yet Ill show you what I used and before and after pics...
  17. 9

What tire to choose?

ok, so just looked at that, ty, was on vacation for 2 weeks, they dont have the size I want in the terra, but I might do dune, I would really like to step up to 33's eventually, so Im thinking that I will do the dunes untill I can afford a lift and then Ill go ahead and get the longer lasting...
  18. 9

What tire to choose?

Yeah, Ive seen the Titan, frontier, f350, all sorts of trucks, but never on here, really would like some pics or some more info...
  19. 9

What tire to choose?

I guess I dont really need the full out AT, but theres a lot of suger sand, and it would be nice to be towing people out, not the other way around lol
  20. 9

What tire to choose?

Well same company, but the All Terrain, the Terra Grapler instead of the mud terrain, but its good to know that at least someone runs the brand, actuall that may have been what I asked for LOL EDIT: Yeah, I just asked for Nittos, ty, anyone know of any ATs?
  21. 9

What tire to choose?

Ok, so its getting time for some new tires, and Ive been doing the homework, and I found a tire that I have heard good reviews from other truck companies, but I have never seen them on an ex/mounty, the tires Im talking about are Nittos, Please feel free to add your personal experiences with...
  22. 9

Oil change and oxygen reset

ok, thank you, yeah, I know there was more than one, but didnt really know from there, it runs fine without it, but I dont like my check engine light on, what happens when It comes on for somethin else lol
  23. 9

ok, reset the oil thing, and still havent done the other yet, if it is the o2, how hard is that to fix or would it be worth it to trust someone with my car?
  24. 9

brake/turn signal idea!

lol, brought back a 7 year old ancient post, congrats! lol, but Id like to see too if your still around
  25. 9

ok, good answers and thanks for the quick responces! Ill reset that and check the parts store for that :D
Back