Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

steering wheel lock cylinder removal?????

with drilling out the cylinder, where do i drill at? right behind the cylinder or where the release pin is at?
  2. A

steering wheel lock cylinder removal?????

ok so lost the keys to my ranger and i was wanting to put in a true push start system into the truck but i can not seem to find any diagrams or how tos on getting the dang lock cylinder out. even if i just replace the thing with a nother one, i still need to know how to get that thing out of...
  3. A

prerunner 92

so i found an ex for cheap as dirt and my plans are to make it into a prerunner over this summer and next few years. its a sport 4x4. i got a few questions though. 1) how difficult is it to install extended beams and radius arms 2)what else do i need other than the ttb and rad arms, anything...
  4. A

2000 ex with 147k

so i kinda nneed some advise here. i found this 2000 explorer sport for sale for 2350. it has 147000 miles on it with new tranny and clutch. do you think they car will have to many mile to buy it this way or am i green for go?
  5. A

questiona about flaring out rear quarter panels?

since my old ex got totaled i have been searching around for my next prerunner project, and now i am just trying to figure out ways to do some things on the cheap and trying to focus most the insurance dough into suspension parts. so i come to this fork here. with the f150 i could go with...
  6. A

quistions about some fibeglass fenders

so i am trying to price some parts for my ex, i am trying to do a prerunner 2wd question is would ranger front fenders fit on an ex? maybe with little mod? found buch of deals for ranger fenders but none for explorer. also is anyone selling any lift spindles for a 99 ex?
  7. A

questions about common effects after tt.

yeah that does make sense thank you you guys. i had purchased wrong shackles and went to take them back and never thought about undoing the tt. still need to get my shackles so i will undo the tt for now. thanks
  8. A

questions about common effects after tt.

ok so i did my twist today finally and after fighting with my buddy that happens to be the only thing that i was able to accomplish today. i put 31's under it and its sitting pretty outside right now. but i noticed that after i had thrown my new tires and rims on after the lift process i hear...
  9. A

questions on shifters and a transmision swap

ive been looking at gate shifters but all of them seem to only be compatable with c4 transmissions. i have a 5r55e and was wondering if i could swap either a c4 into it or an AOD
  10. A

99 explorer wanting to build up to take to baja way later on

so pretty much im not allowed to make the truck any wider than it is, correct? i've read up on bitd rules and gone through those a ton. but thanks for your feedback
  11. A

99 explorer wanting to build up to take to baja way later on

i have a 99 exploder that im looking to build up and run in a class in baja someday. my only problem is that i dont know what classes i can run in that allow the mods i want to put on (suspension, wheels, etc.) could someone enlighten me a little bit. the car will remain stock until i can figure...
Back