Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

SMORR 2012 Photos & Trip Reports

Great pics and videos guys!! If you would post some up on our Facebook Fan page please that would be great...so all can enjoy!! www.facebook.com/pages/SMORR/ Greg thanks for lining up the event!! Its growing each year for sure! Also was very happy that Ken called me wanting to do a story on...
  2. J

SMORR Wheeling Fundraiser for Joplin Tornado victims

Wheeling For Recovery - Joplin MO Here is our press release for our Wheeling for Recovery weeknd, June 17th,18th,19th. June 10, 2011 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information contact: Audrey Esther...
  3. J

SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th

Hey Ford Nuts....looking forward to this run. I have my first truck back now that owned in high school and guess what....its a FORD lol. July will be here in no time....till then yall take and see ya soon!! Brandon SMORR www.smorr.net jacksfork@smorr.net
  4. J

Howiepalooza xi april 29th - may 1st

Registration ends Sunday April 18th so if you plan on coming to Howiepalooza be sure and get registered. Even if you are not buying any meal tickets or shirts filling the registration sheet on line will make your trip faster through the gate house. Also electric campsites are going fast so be...
  5. J

Howiepalooza xi april 29th - may 1st

Hey fellow four wheelers its that time again to celebrate a rather infamous off roader in the midwest B-Day Who goes by the alias "Howie" Shocked. This will be the eleventh Howiepalooza and its popularity is through the roof. We here at SMORR are honored to host this event for the second yr in...
  6. J

SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th

GPS downloads will not be available till we re GPS the ranch this late winter early spring. What was that snake song you all where jam to last yr?? lol Looking forward to the event. Brandon SMORR
  7. J

Smorr froze over 2010 feb 26th-28th

Yes you can buy a shirt if you would like ....just email all your info (size, address etc) and title it SFO Shirt. jacksfork@smorr.net Hey folks just a quick reminder that the early bird special ends Jan 31st at midnight. After the early bird registration is up regular registration will end...
  8. J

This is what the front of the long sleeve event t shirt will look like with smorr on the sleeves and the bull skull on the back. BP
  9. J

I have also been on a fireworks kick lately so i will probably set off a 5 min explosion Sat at dark(got a friend in the business). We also have a cafe that will be open all weekend serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A play ground area for the kids and new trails for all levels. Brandon SMORR
  10. J

SMORR October 2009 lets set this up

Hey guys will be good to see you all again...we just have one little issue with the fire wood ( its in our rules). We do not allow outside of smorrville firewood do to moths and Beatles that are foreign to our regrowing forest. you do not have to buy our...how did you put it g man..high dollar...
  11. J

Smorr's fourth of july bash 09

FOURTH OF JULY BASH 09 JULY 3RD-5TH SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH WWW.SMORR.NET * LARGE JUST BARLEY LEGAL FOR ME TO FIRE WORKS SHOW AT DARK ON SAT. THE SHOW WILL LAST 30 MINUTES AND I HAVE SPENT 3K IN JUST FIREWORKS!!! YOU CAN VIEW THE FIRE WORKS SHOW FROM YOUR CAMPSITE. *...
  12. J

3rd annual chix n the stix june 19th-21st

Chix n the stix 3 * the ladies drive the men pray...haha (not mandatory that the chixs drive and is open to all) * open wheeling on fri....night run fri night * guided trails for all levels on sat * t shirt included extra available for $15 dollars up to xl xxl-xxxxl are $20 dollars * 2...
  13. J

Return from SMORR

A SURPRISE....I LOVE SURPRISES. :D BRANDON :cool: SMORR WWW.SMORR.NET
  14. J

Return from SMORR

Thanks for coming out all......sounds like everyone had a good time and that is great. Hope to see you again soon, thanks greg for all your hard work puting the event together..... Take care all, brandon smorr www.smorr.net
  15. J

Spring wheeling trip at SMORR

Howdy all, just posting up to say the event is getting close and i can not wait cause its gonna be a blast. Looks like you all will be making a big showing.......all those fords......lol .i am chevy guy so dont hold it against me :d i know a bunch of my ford buddys will be out to join you...
  16. J

Howiepalooza 2k9 april 24th 25th and 26th

COME JOIN US AT THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF HOWIEPALOOZA 2K9. THIS IS A THREE DAY EVENT PACKED FULL OF FUN. HERE IS THE LINK TO ALL INFO AND PREREGISTRATION http://smorr.net/index.php?option=co...sg9224#msg9224 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK. HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT...
  17. J

HEY ALL HERE IS THE LINK TO THE THREAD ON THE SMORR SITE SO YOU GUYS CAN GET TO NOW SOME OF LOCAL FORD GUYS!! http://smorr.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=1785.0 PLEASE VISIT AND POST UP...YOU MUST SIGN UP ON THE SITE TO DO SO BUT IT JUST TAKE A SEC. TALK TO YOU ALL SOON...
  18. J

Hello Ford Lovers!!! Been talking to G man about your guys trip to our Ranch.. and i am stoked!! We have lots of fords that wheel at the ranch ( trust me i am a chevy guy and have a lot friends that are ford guys but i don't hold it against them ....:D lol j/k of course..rib rib rib ) I think...
  19. J

Photos Return from King of the Hammers

If you remember seeing a guy scaling the rocks like a mountain goat in a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and black duster that was me :D. I was there to talk with Dave Kole and to support my home town boys, team crush and team ballzout motorsports.
Back