Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

4.0 Vac Lines

Good call Opera House, exactly what the dealer said (and you said first) $340.00 later, all is fixed, for the transmission. Marty
  2. 9

4.0 Vac Lines

Man that was quick, well I did have the transmission "flushed" not to long ago. Have not added any to it since but I did notice fluid on the boots, either oil or transmission fluid I dont know, it was just slick. Marty
  3. 9

4.0 Vac Lines

The wife is driving the Explorer now, only a couple of days a week, made the move to a Expedition. Anyways, she brings it home the other day and says somethings wrong, it wont go!! After looking around I find the on the back center of the motor the vac lines are off on the tee fitting. Put them...
  4. 9

Late model seats fit first gen Ex?

I put seats from a 2000 into my 94, bolted right in without a problem BUT they seem to be a whisker higher than the old ones. Probably the old ones were so bad and the new ones are firmer than what I was used to. Marty
  5. 9

94 seats same as 95 and up??

I put seats from a 2000 ex into my 94 EB a few months ago. Seats went right in, but had a problem with the seat belts. The newer seats used a smaller buckle on the belt than the 94 seat. Was able to swap out the seat belt "buckles" but now the "buckle"itself floats around until the belt is...
  6. 9

fuel pump relay??????

On mine, a 94EB, relay is in the black box with the fuses, not sure which one it is of the top, but there is a diagram on the cover. Marty
  7. 9

jipped buying an intake

Well, I just tried to put it on but it doesnt fit. It looks like the fan shroud needs to be removed (like in his picture, its missing) in order to sit "down" correctly at the right angle. Anyone have any tips or pictures of this thing installed on their engine?? I did manage to get the air...
  8. 9

jipped buying an intake

I am not saying I was ripped off, because I will get my kit today, BUT, this guy is selling these kits on Ebay under the name ballistic performance. He also was using (but is not anymore) a picture from Ifab.net to show you the kit. Ifab and this guy are not the same company. Ifab.net is selling...
  9. 9

Sport rides like a tank!!

I replaced my shocks, factory, with monro sensatracs all the way around. Those lasted about 3 months, way too rough for me. Replaced them with Gabriel VST (or VTS, whatever they are) Those were even worse than the monroe and took them off after 6 weeks. Running Rancho 9000's on #2 all the way...
  10. 9

My first pic !!

No its not lowered, the tires are a little larger than stock and the rear of the thing just sits a little higher. A great deal on the bars too, $30.00 from Limited Ex. Thanks, Marty
  11. 9

jipped buying an intake

I tracked mine, I will get it tomorrow. I started asking for a refund and that seemed to get him moving. Along with myself, there are two other guys that bought it from him off of ebay that left negitive feedback to him, he responded all it well and the items have been shipped. I am waiting...
  12. Rear Window

Rear Window

The wife was a BIG #3 Fan
  13. Brush Guard

Brush Guard

Another pic of the brush guard
  14. Outland Brush Guard

Outland Brush Guard

15. 9

My first pic !!

Pretty sunny out now, so there is a little shade thing happening, Marty
  16. First Picture

First Picture

17. 9

jipped buying an intake

10 weeks later, I got the tracking number this morning, due in Sept 3rd. Marty
  18. 9

jipped buying an intake

Anyone else buy one from him thru ebay AND leave a negitive feedback about him. He has responded to your negitives and says the kits are already shipped and everything is fine. Hasnt told me anything yet and said its one the way. Marty
  19. 9

jipped buying an intake

Well, here is the latest, as of this morning Hello, Due to inclement weather here in Houston on Friday, UPS was not able to make it to the shop to do their pickup (we are in an easily flood area). But they should be picking it up today w/in the next few hours. If for some reason they...
  20. 9

My Hood Sucks...

you could use a 89-90 Bronco II, 91-94 Explorer or a 89-92 ranger hood, if you got a local parts yard, you could get lucky and find one and maybe not even have to paint it. Wouldn't hurt to look. Matry
  21. 9

jipped buying an intake

This is the first "bad" experience that I have had with buying something on ebay. All my other transaction went just the way they should go, you pay for it and they send it to you. I should have thought twice when he said a 3 to 4 week period for delivery AFTER I paid for it. marty
  22. 9

jipped buying an intake

Thats the same one I have been using. Did anyone eles get the same thing yet? Marty
  23. 9

jipped buying an intake

Well, this morning I get this from him, Hello, I apologize about not getting back to you sooner this week. I had to leave town unexpectedly for family reasons on Sunday and have not had any internet access until tonight when I got back in. I will have these kits ready to go out in...
Back