Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

FlowMaster Exhaust

i had 94 ex with the 4.0 in it and i felt like i wasted the money on the flowmaster it was that nice sounding.. if i did it over again i would just just a flowtech terminator for 70 bucks and throw it in there.
  2. R

hello all

Hey guys i havent heen on here in over 2 years but i figured i would check and see what was going on.. see a lotta new xploders keep up the good work. well i went from my 94 explorer with a 3" bl and 32 to a 98 ram 1500 with 5.5 lift and 35s and soon to have 8" of lift and 40s? maybe...
  3. R

New Toy

that is tru or the direct line straight down is the other best way for drags.. even the fastest street cars are not the normal shift
  4. R

Body lift Qs

i dont see how changing the center of gravity in any then stock can be safe?
  5. R

Sony explode amps ?

I know a few people that run MTX amps they seem to do the trick at a decent price
  6. R

Sony explode amps ?

as a personal opinion i do not like any of the song xplode items. I personally like Fosgate, DEI, USA amp, and kenwoods. Whats the amp powering?
  7. R

Body lift Qs

i got a 3Bl on my x dont do any serious offroading by no means and the gap filling is no hassle at all just go to the yard and find a truck with a rubber bed mat and cut and rivit it in place. I have no complaints with the BL expect the damn bumper brackets :fire:
  8. R

want info

I dont know the answer to your question, but i would suggest going to a bigger tire size i had a 3BL with 31's and it looking kinda funny with the big gap..
  9. R

Quick Question

yea i figured it would be a problem.. i knew the gears were always gonna be a problem with the tires, but i figured since i dont use the 32s in the winter it gets a little break lol. whats the best way to change the gears.. just find an X in the yard and just swap'em or buy new gears and so forth?
  10. R

Quick Question

This summer i plan on use my X to tow 2 dirtbikes a fairly long distance.. i was wondering how much more of a strain is gonna be put on the tranny.. i have 32s and 3.27 gears?
  11. R

new cd player

did you hard wire it?
  12. R

decisions??

i guess ill save the money from painting it and throw a little more lift and 33's lol...
  13. R

decisions??

yea just figured i would change it up.. but i guess i could use the money else where ;)
  14. R

decisions??

keep the same..... OR change..... still dont know what i wanna do...want some feedback
  15. R

Chip

So the diablo chip would be the way to go?
  16. R

Chip

I know this has prolly been asked before, but which chip is the best one to get. i will be Getting one in a few weeks and i just dont know which i should get. Anyones opinions?
  17. R

Amp locations

i have to amps just screwed down to the back seats. and have the cargo cover covering both the subs and amp. if you want pictures lemme know. i was gonna put them under but i was worried about them over heating and then and with mounting them in the doors i would be worried about something...
  18. R

left w/just an amp, ???? for sub

could go with either one the 12s will have a deeper bass sometimes drowning out the highs if you dont have good highs. the JL10s are always a good pick up and will hit very good. AS for the box a ported box, i believe should be used. i always did hactbacks ported, trunk sealed I hope that helps
  19. R

A/c

thanks for the information. i just never replaced one on an X. guess it will be a while project :rolleyes: Thanks PAt
  20. R

A/c

I have a Question on how hard it is to replace the evaporator core. and what is required to be removed to do this. Thanks Pat
  21. R

Electronic question

thats what i meant sorry.. yea when its in park it will not switch into 4low only 4 high..
  22. R

Electronic question

on my 94x the electronic four wheel drive i think there is something wrong. when i go and hit the button for 2low it will not engage but 4 high will engage. is there something wrong with the button you think or the entire system?
  23. R

Access to rear speaker

Could be a lose connection or maybe it could be blown
  24. R

Help me with stock system problem

I would say it might have something to do with the RCA's in the head unit maybe. and the sound you hear in the speakers when the truck is on is it like a humming noise and does it get louder when you step on the gas?
  25. R

Question

thanks for the help
Back