Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

camber bushings

i just put a 4in lift on my 93 x and was wondering how exactly i install the camber bushings
  2. N

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

put the lift on yesterday 4in rough country lift on my 1993 explorer sport
  3. N

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

i see a bunch of tow hooks on these 1 gen explorers. i cant figure out the right place to put mine any ideas or pics.
  4. N

Subwoofers won't work, but all connections good...

well im gonna try today and see what happens thanks for all the help. ill tell u what happens.
  5. N

idk if the "memory feed" is like the power and the radio power wire is the remote or what to tell u the truth. this is confusing.
  6. N

the wires off the car are the ones i listed and my head unit is a dual xd7500n it old now and i cant find the wires for the head unit
  7. N

on the head unit it has the remote wire ground and power wire i think thats it. not sure. but i got the remote and power connected to the radio power feed and it seems to work. except it has like to much power going to it and i have to kill it after i turn off the car by hitting the off switch...
  8. N

well the dude i bought it from hard cut the factory wire end off for the harnesswith the power ground and what not i went and found it in the glove box and heres what the end says it has al of these wires mute radio ground radio display panel illumination radio power feed vehicle...
  9. N

well the same system is was in my eclipse and i had no problem out of it til i put it in my 93 explorer. the weird thing about the 93 wiring harnest is that there isnt a power wire but the remote and power are the same wire and the memory wire keeps it stored.
  10. N

subs make a heart beat sound

i have the same problem and cant figure it out. im not running a panisonic in running a dual head set. i have no clue what it is though. i tried downing the fuse amp size but didnt help and i dont think its my system cause i had the same system in my eclipse.
  11. N

even if the head unit it off it still does it
  12. N

im running a 400 watt amp not sure what kind and 2 10in subs. and the constant thump is like a steady beat that does it as long as the amp is on
  13. N

sorry but i have a problem i was hoping you could help me. i installed my subs in my 93 explorer and after i got it all wired i turn the key and i got a constant thump for the subs thats it none of the rest. i double checked my wires and fuses and dont know what it is.
  14. N

1993 Explorer Head Unit Install

hey i have a problem with my new cd player on my 93. i got it from a guy and he had already had a crapy one in and i dont know what the wires r i got the speakers right but im not sure if there is a remote wire or not
  15. N

How To: Mount A Spare Inside

i got my 33in spare straped to the floor by the anchors that came with it and built and sub box where the cargo net was so i can fit my tool box to
  16. N

Worst stuck pic thread

this sucked cause it was to easy to get suck in
  17. N

List your Explorer and the NOISES it makes!

when im accelerating from like a 55 mph roll or up a hill i get a clicking noise and have no clue what it is. the driver door also wants to get stuck like its out of alignment.
  18. N

Install Tow Hooks 94'

rough country makes a good 4in lift . while superlift make acheap 5.5in lift. have fun man
  19. N

Install Tow Hooks 94'

the biggest i have seen is an 8in lift by skyjacker that fit a ranger which will also fit the explorer
  20. N

Install Tow Hooks 94'

ok man thanks ill look in to it and see what i can figure out
  21. N

Install Tow Hooks 94'

do you have any pics of a tow hook without a hitch hook up
  22. N

Install Tow Hooks 94'

i got the hooks but cant find a good place to place them on my 93 explorer up front or in the rear with out buying a hitch
  23. N

Offroad Checklist

i recently got a explorer in december and im working on lifting it and cant find a good spot for a tow hook or shackle. can someone post a pic of what they did to there so i can get a reference.
Back