Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Rear Upper Ball Joints? Can they be pressed out?

Ok went ahead and tried using MOOG Part # K500169. The rear uppers are able to be pressed out and I did it with the control arm still in the car.
  2. X

Rear Upper Ball Joints? Can they be pressed out?

I know this is 2 years later but didn't want to start another thread. But I see moog makes a non greasable version that is same size as the stock BJ. So you were able to press them out and back in???
  3. X

How to: Install Fuel Tank Skid Plate

Awesome thanks a lot! Just placed my order for both skids and hardware, it was 344 shipped to my door! Cant beat that!
  4. X

parting out 3rd gen 2002-2005 explorer

you got the cigarette outlet and cap from the center console? Im missing mine
  5. X

How is the transfer case skid in ur opinion? Will it hold up to rocks you think? I am wondering if its worth the money for just build my own.
  6. X

Ok sweet, do you remember what it was with fastpartsnetwork on the 3rd gen? and did you have the transfer case skid?
  7. X

any of you guys that ordered through fastpartsnetwork.com get charged more for shipping then originally quoted. where I bought mine they just emailed and said shipping will be 75 dollars more so i canceled. I may go with fastpartsnetwork.com if they keep gas tank skid and hardware under 300
  8. X

Hey guys long time no see. Anyways I had my priorities messed up and after building my explorer from the ground up I never did skids... I just bought the gas tank and think that is great quality but im not sold on the the cheesy looking transfer case skid. If someone has a close up underneath or...
  9. X

2005 Explorer XLT check charging system alert

Same as above its driving me NUTS!
  10. X

Rancho Quicklift

Ive been hibernating... haha
  11. X

Rancho Quicklift

not yet, have a 1 inch body but still need the funds for tires and ranchos.. i dont see a prob with that setup
  12. X

Rancho Quicklift

Ordering mine very very soon. Will be running these with an inch body lift and 33's!
  13. X

Duner's 6" Lift Kit Group Buy Thread

Sounds great! may i suggest laser cutting an emblem or perhaps "Duner" in the front cross member to mark it as yours? like what rancho and others do...
  14. X

Awesome! well not awesome the job fell through if you wanted to take it... But cant wait to do business with you!:thumbsup:
  15. X

dur dur dur I was anticipating most people would understand my sarcasm... Hes also the one trying to take someones product and promote it himself, may I note the first price of 1500 by the OP and now he has upped it to 2000... How can you set a price without having the prints or the resources...
  16. X

No duh where have you been we all know that... Id just prefer doing my business with the man behind the curtain, I respect his ideas and choices but prefer to pay the man what he is owed for the intensive engineering and time put into it...
  17. X

This is his kit that he designed... Remember a member RoadBully who got burned for trying to help.... Its a hard business and well its his business that he needs to control not someone else like the OP is trying to do... Duner I want to buy the kit from you and only you and id pay anything to...
  18. X

1500 for everything needed heck yea im in for sure!!!
  19. X

3rd gen sway bar quick disconnects

This works? Wouldn't the pivot points want to well pivot?
  20. X

Spartan Locker

This is AWESOME!!!
  21. X

Help! Need inner tie rod tool!

Ignis, what did you end up doing? Also can anyone else chime in? I notice my hex mount on the inner tie rod is towards the inside of the car will any tool fit over it?
  22. X

Steering Column pictures needed

I have the same problem, I did a body lift and didnt disconnect it when lifting and it pulled it out. I know this is an old post but how did yours come out and is there a replacement part???
  23. X

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

Well im going to bite the bullet finally, I had a 3 inch spacer installed at one point then removed it... Then I re-installed it without removing steering by mistake and messed something up. Went to stock and its been fine for a year... Just ordered 1 inch blocks and bolts so we will see If I...
  24. X

the return

Good to see you back bro! always liked your explorer!
Back