Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Here's mine on 18" Black Saleen replicas 265/60/18 BFG A/Ts
  2. 1

Which fog lights?

Thanks, I appreciate all the compliments!!
  3. 1

Which fog lights?

Thanks, that will help as well! Don't worry, I plan on taking very good care of it!!
  4. 1

Which fog lights?

Hey everyone, With the help of a few others we were able to get it all figured out. They are the fog lights from a Mustang flipped upside down!! Just adding in case any future people were wondering. Thanks again.
  5. 1

Which fog lights?

That's a great idea. Thanks Bill for all the replies.
  6. 1

Hey everybody!!!

Thanks everybody!!
  7. 1

Which fog lights?

Ok here we go... here's a few pics of the opening where the light used to be and a few of the one that's still there. The measurements of the fog light is 6 1/2 inches wide by 2 inches top to bottom. And now the gaping hole where there should be a nice fog light!!!
  8. 1

Which fog lights?

oh yeah, good thinking!
  9. 1

Hey everybody!!!

Are you saying you would want to part with them?
  10. 1

Which fog lights?

Nope, not Catz... I looked today and they actually look like 94-98 Mustang GT fog lights flipped upside down. I'll get a better pic of them tomorrow.
  11. 1

Hey everybody!!!

I think I might add some nerf step bars but other than that I think the outside is done.
  12. 1

Hey everybody!!!

I'm definitely new to the whole Explorer experience but am ready for it all!! I'm the proud new owner of a 99 Sport equipped with a BBK SUPERCHARGER,POWER SLOT BRAKE ROTORS,ROADMASTER ACTIVE SUSPENSION ,XSPEC SUSPENSION SWAY BARS,GIBSON CAT BACK STAINLESS EXHAUST, AND JBA CAT 4WARD HEADERS WHAT...
  13. 1

Which fog lights?

Anybody????
  14. 1

Which fog lights?

Yeah, I picked it up from them...Flew in to Phoenix and drove it home (1700+ miles)... Yes it has the BBK supercharger and WOW what an awesome upgrade!!!
  15. 1

Which fog lights?

Thanks guy... I appreciate it! Now if someone could help me find out what fog lights fit the bumper it would look so much better!!
  16. 1

Which fog lights?

Yeah, everybody has said that!! Thanks
  17. 1

Which fog lights?

That help?
  18. 1

Which fog lights?

19. 1

Which fog lights?

New to the Explorer scene so go easy on me guys/gals... I have a 99 X sport with a Saleen front bumper and I lost a fog light. What fog lights did they use in the Saleen Front bumpers? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Larry
Back