Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

key fobs

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I guess its a trip to the Dealer then - hope they are aware of how to programme the Key Fob I have sourced as I cannot pick up a second hand Exp fob anywhere??
  2. B

Someone remind me why I do this...

Its a Labour of Love !! When your Exp is running how it should be you will sit in the drivers seat, put your foot to the floor and a big smile will appear - guarranteed.
  3. B

key fobs

Hi, I have damaged my single button remote fob by rolling my canoe with my keys in my pocket - stupid I know. The "P" reg Exp only came with one fob and one key. I have managed to get my 4 digit immobiliser code from FORD which allows me to go through the key on - off procedure to get my Exp...
  4. B

Re Position of Spare tyre??

Anyone?? :(
  5. B

Re Position of Spare tyre??

Hi, my Exp is running on LPG and the LPG tank is where my spare should be. I know there are a few Explorers on this forum set up this way. My question is this: Has anyone managed to fix their spare to the rear bumper / tailgate / tow bar area ?? etc...... Any pics / advice...
  6. B

Upgrading Suspension / self levelling shocks Help Please

Thanks for the replies / comments... as mentioned the only way I could access the tray is by dropping the LPG tank which I do not want to do! Will the corroded tray create a problem when my MOT is due? It isn't chassis related so I am guessing not??
  7. B

Result.....I think? :us::uk:Guys, thanks to your help, advice and input I had some time and know-how today to go and have a look around under the bootspace of my EXP. I found the ARC sensor and it was not connected to the plastic strip that runs at a right angle from the boot floor? I...
  8. B

Ok.... as I bought the car in this condition ( the dash light appeared on the journey home the night I bought it ) I do not know if the car has been raised without the switch in the off position? I am willing to try ALL of your suggestions posted - but in what order? Do not want to make the...
  9. B

SB97UK ........Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes I have tried the switch in both positions and still no joy? I have been reading a few search threads over the past couple of hours and I am going to try and locate the sensor under the car near the rear axle - once located I will reposition it and...
  10. B

Hello All - new to the Forum ( and Explorer's ) Hi, Firstly let me say that joining this forum has already proved invaluable! I found the " How To..." section's on SHACKLE replacement and FRONT HUB replacement very informative! Without the info I would NEVER have attempted that type of DIY...
Back