Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 95exploder817

93 Xlt side exit exhaust

i want to do this setup on my x but the main question was will i pass inspection if not then i will just run it to the back i have a shop that will do the true dual setup the way i want
  2. 95exploder817

new radiator with org fan shroud

i just replaced my old radiator since it was leaking and bought a new one the old radiator is 1 inch and the new one it thicker 2 inch and i tried to put my fan shroud on and it only fit on one side so it there another shroud for this radiator so i can get this to fit right and thanks guys
  3. 95exploder817

fuel or spark i need HELP

there was no codes and it was a bad coil pack damn pos accel cp and i replacing the cat soon when i get my headers and the map,iac have been changed so she running normal and i have my power back
  4. 95exploder817

ok i dropped the tank and the pump runs fine i think it the coil pack
  5. 95exploder817

hey guys i dont know if there is a post like this but i looked so my 95 exploder is having a spark or fuel problem the fuel pump went out like a month ago so i replaced it and i changed the fuel filter at the same time so for about a week the truck ran great and i also have new spark plugs...
  6. 95exploder817

ranger lift on explorer will they work

i know on the 96+ explorer susp and i might just go with it since it made for the truck and i dont know how i will combat the TB mounts might just cut them off and make a bracket for the new TB mounts
  7. 95exploder817

ranger lift on explorer will they work

hey guys i was wondering if a ranger susp. lift would even work on my 95 explorer i want to lift it but no one makes a lift for my year because my TB mounts are welded on :( which really sucks since i want to got mudding so would it work and if so what year thanks guys
  8. 95exploder817

How to: Clutch Switch Bypass

will this bypass effect the cruise control
  9. 95exploder817

95 explorer w/ full boar dual exhaust

its a full boar muffler single in dual out the # for the muffler is fb5402 and i like it better than a flowmaster and this muffler flows better than the master and i will post a vid soon
  10. 95exploder817

95 explorer w/ full boar dual exhaust

just got my duals on :D
  11. 95exploder817

hoods

is there a difference in them
  12. 95exploder817

hoods

this is probly a stupid question and i know the answer will a 95-97 ranger hood fit on a 95 explorer my buddy has a 96 ranger and i looked at the hood and it looks the same thanks guys :p:
  13. 95exploder817

Solved Transmission and Transfer Case Specs by year

i looked on my t case and a sticker says 4405 so does that mean i have the 4405 t case
  14. 95exploder817

News spark plug thread size is different from old one

when i did my plug change on my ohv the autoparts store gave me a mixture i had some with the short thread and the others had the long tread and the old plug on the x had the short thread so over all i should not go with the long thread plug
  15. 95exploder817

95 explorer ohv idle problem

ok i did my vac test and didnt get anything then i did the gasket test and didnt get any change my fuel psi is at 28psi but i used a tire guage to check it out. I unhooked a couple of vac and sensors and still my eng was surging on idle my egr works because i put a vac line to it and it made my...
  16. 95exploder817

that helped me alittle i did some more vac tests and didnt get a change im about to chec the lower intake and plenum gaskets to see if there is a leak there and thanks for the help shaggymane
  17. 95exploder817

hey guys i have an idle problem with my x i have replaced my iac, maf, o2 sensor and my tps my idle will idle high around 2500k then go down to 1500k and stay there and sometimes but it will still go up and down. When i try to start it takes me like 3 tries till she starts and when she does the...
  18. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

yeah i no and he just shows you the ones that go up and down the other set of screws it the left and right ones and i going to get a pair of silverstars so the heads can be alittle brighter
  19. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

ok now i figured out where the adjusters all i was seeing was the high beam ones so now they adjusted
  20. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

in a way i cant and they shot up high though but i will get it figured out tomorrow
  21. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

ok so i doing it right and for the screw to come out would be it going down right and i have the spyder auto headlights if that helps some too and i will try it tomorrow again and how long is the adjuster screw
  22. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

no not really and i might put the old adjust back in to see if that will help and are the adjusters like screws or like a type of bolt
  23. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

that help alittle but not alot but thanks
  24. 95exploder817

Projector Headlights

hey guys i got my projector headlights and i cant seem to get them adjusted was wanting to no how i can adjust them and i took out the old adjuster that came with the old headlights
  25. 95exploder817

hey mylomeister what make are your rims on your explorer they look really nice

hey mylomeister what make are your rims on your explorer they look really nice
Back