Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Upgrading basic non-Nav 4" Sync to 8" Sync-3 with Navigation

Did it twice, we had a 2009 Eddie Bauer and did the upgrade back in 2010 OEMAutoPartsCo which I think is the same company as you mentioned co. (OEMAutoPartsCo.com - Soon to be Infotainment.com) I did it myself in a few hours it was all plug and play the only problems we encountered was we lost...
  2. F

Window Side Vents / Deflectors

AVS Ventshade 2019 Ford X Sport I dont know if this has been posted but I wanted to share my conversation with AVS/ Lunds International. I purchased the Auto Ventshade 194293 In-Channel Ventvisor rain guard for my 2019 Sport and they just didn't fit right in the rear window and the window didnt...
  3. F

19 Explorer Husky Liners

(2019 Ford Explorer Sport) This might be a little off point but I purchased the Ford OEM weather mats for $109 (FORD OEM KIT - FLOOR CONTOUR MAT HB5Z*7813300*CA) and they fit perfectly and they have the lip that keeps melted snow from running off.
  4. F

Whistling Noise

Thanks all, and its a 4.0 6cyc. is all I know. I paid 1200 for the bumper to bumper almost passed on it but it has come through for me 10 fold. It paid for a new radiator,thermostat, transmission torque converter and countless other little things I cant remember right now. But I think that will...
  5. F

Whistling Noise

Hello all This is my first post and since I have always gotten good info off this site I felt it was time to give something back to the forum. I have a 2008 X EB with 50,000 on it. My wife and I kept hearing this whistling noise coming from the engine, so we took it to 3 different ford...
Back