Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

What is the best and trustworthy web site to buy tires?

The last 2 sets of tires I got from treaddepot.com, no problems except they ship by freight so expect a semi to deliver them. Maybe its just cause my tires are pretty big, I dont know. Anyway not a big deal for me.
  2. C

Sudden Braking Causes Stall

not that, there are currently no vacuum leaks in the truck. I actually had it tested not long ago.
  3. C

Heheh tru story!
  4. C

I am gonna try to clean the IAC and see what that does. If that don't I think I am going to replace the brake booster. I'll report back to you guys my findings :)
  5. C

Hi Guys, Seems lately if I have to brake suddenly or hard my truck will often stall. I am a bit clueless as to why this would occur. When I try and start it again it runs a little rough for a few seconds, have to give it some gas to stop it from stalling again. Anyone have any idea what might...
  6. C

OffTrac's New Purchases

Hehe, I have been uber busy and not on here for a while. Glad to see someone else installed the bumper on their trac as well.
  7. C

Winch Installed

I had to cut off the factory bumper mounts that are attached to the front of the frame. Of course also had to cut the bottom of the plastic cowling.
  8. C

Winch Installed

Everything is good been super busy with life. Bumper is great and yes I did have an issue with alignment but I think its mostly do to front end collision the Trac was in before it was mine, it has a rebuilt title so it must have been a good smash.
  9. C

Brake Lights and Flashers Fuses

Was a good call for sure. Thanks again Steve.
  10. C

I must have removed it from it's bracket at one time. I found it in between the bumper and the cowling. It was touching the bumper. Anyway I coated the exposed wires with liquid electrical tape and put it back where it's supposed to go, on it's little bracket. My tach has started working...
  11. C

Hi Steve, the MFS=Multi Function Switch?
  12. C

Hi everyone, Haven't been able to post around here in a while as I have been super busy for over a year. I have an issue that is puzzling me a bit. The fuses for my brake lights and my flasher that make the turn signals work keep blowing. Anyone have any idea? I think they are related to...
  13. C

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

I shall have to take a look there and see how dirty it is now. It is nice and protected where it is now with the bed cover on the truck. I'm surprised it's lasted as long as it has, I'm on my second tank though, first one rusted inside asd eventually got a small hole in it. It rusted from the...
  14. C

Bedlined and Painted my bed extender. NOT MAD ABOUT IT!

Well, first I have to come across an extender on Craigslist for a good price. ;)
  15. C

Very interesting, I'm wondering if my compressor would fit in that space also. Mine is mounted in the bed along with the tank where it's been for years.
  16. C

Bedlined and Painted my bed extender. NOT MAD ABOUT IT!

Love it! I would like to have one in black and yellow.
  17. C

picked up Gibson exhaust pretty cheap

My thoughts on this is that I would like to see a video review, thanks. :D
  18. C

Total loss, not a good morning after Easter.

Hmm I don't know man, I'm thinking pics or it didn't happen!!
  19. C

SAS "Betsy" 1-ton

This is a bookmark :thumbsup:
  20. C

Winch Installed

Thanks. I have the hawse because the rope is synthetic. The winch is a Smittybuilt 8000lb waterproof winch. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Winches-Winch-Accessories/X2O-Comp-Series-8-000-lb-Amphibious-Winch.aspx?t_c=18&t_s=300&t_pt=100702&t_pn=S%2fB98380
  21. C

Winch Installed

Long time long time. I know I've missed a ton on here but just wanted to drop this photo of my winch now that's it's on my truck. :)
  22. C

Winch Bumper Project

Would ya'll believe I still haven't put a winch on my bumper yet? I ended up getting a second one, this new one is a Smittybuilt waterproof 8000lb with synthetic rope. I was worried about someone stealing the winch so I havent installed it. Now I got me a bolt that requires a special key to...
  23. C

Also, if you had at least a locked rear end you would not have to even gas it like that at all. I just roll around in second gear and it's like I'm driving a tank. Nice vid though.:D
  24. C

BL for Christmas gift

I think our trucks look silly with a BL and stock tires. I had 265/75/16 on mine with BL, TT and shackles and it still didn't look that great IMHO.
Back