Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

18's, 19's or 20's

Thanks, how do you guys think 19's will look on an X. Do yall think that it will roughen the way my explorer drives or what. I mean do you guys really think that a difference in one inch will affect the way my explorer drives that much.
  2. A

18's, 19's or 20's

Yeah, a lot of people from the forum tell me that 18'' is probably the best size to go with. I have heard that they look nice. Can anyone show me a picture of an Explorer with 18'' and 20'' rims on it so I can make a comparison to see which one looks better.
  3. A

18's, 19's or 20's

Hey how is everyone doing? Fine I hope. Anyhow, the purpose behind this thread is to get some advice on rim size. I know 18's will look nice but I saw some 20's on a 1998 mountaineer this weekend and they looked preet nice. So, just to clarify things, I have a 97 Explorer Xlt and I just use...
  4. A

the price of fenders

Greetings everyone. How is everything going, well i hope. Anyhow, the purpose behind my thread is to inquire about the price of fenders to go on my 1997 V6 sohc ford XLT Xplorer. Would it be better to by the fenders from a truck company and get someone to paint them or would it be better to...
  5. A

Um...is this safe??

Hey Sean, I really like what you did with the interior of your X with the neon light and everything. With that in mind, how much do neon lights cost and where did you install them inside of your X.
  6. A

I just Got my First Explorer

Hello everyone. How is everything going? Anyhow, my name is Twin and I just wanted to tell everybody that I got a 97 4wd, v6 SOHC X this weekend and it really is nice. More importantly, in the forhtcoming I am going to have some questions about what type of accessories that I can put on my X...
Back