Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

front wheels toeing out..?

NOT long hyd... not long at all.. maybe a week... -Chris
  2. F

are the cambers or ball joints expensive to replace?.. able to be done at home? -Chris
  3. F

Guys, i have a 92 XLT 4wd Explorer... im having problems maintaing a front end allignment... the passenger side tire (when looked at from the front of the vehicle ) is WAAAY toed out ... like this --> / but all my wear is on the driver side front on the inside of the tire...
  4. F

Front end shake when letting off of accelerator..

bro.. recently the truck was hit from behind and I kinda thought maybe there was a motor mount broke or loose, but i didnt know if that would cause a shake under deceleration....!:( Have you had this problem before!? -Chris
  5. F

Front end shake when letting off of accelerator..

Hi guys,, its been awhile, but i have a problem that has me stumped,,, I may need a front end alignment, but I have a real bad shake and "rumbling" when at highway speeds and letting off the accelerator., and if you accelerate again, the shaking stops... hmmm... In another question, is the...
  6. F

Fark!....Front Passenger door panel removal on a 92 XLT?....

I guess we're going to colorodo now.:rolleyes: ... But still OU plays pretty damn good for a team with a 31 million dollar budget..:rolleyes: :D -Chris
  7. F

Hey vert.... I live in El Reno at the moment.. about 20 min from OKC, and about 30 minutes from TINKER...... Yeah,, the cold weather sucks here,,, well all the weather sucks here..!..:D Its 110 in the summer,, and Snows alot in the winter with -27 degree wind chills with the wind blowing...
  8. F

:D --Hope you guys' enjoyed the videos,,,, Racing something that has 180 horses, at 320 pounds is absolutely amazing.. but also unfortunatly ensues some pretty amazing crashes,,,,, CHECK OUT HOW LUCKY THIS DUDE GOT!!!!! SUPER LUCKY CRASH FROM WORLD SUPERBIKE RACE! :eek: :eek: :eek...
  9. F

Me.. interesting life.. you betcha:rolleyes: ..Wife.. 2 kids, mortgage....reeeealll interesting.....lol No explanation for the bullet hole.. bought it from the bank, bullet hold was there...looks like a .22,,,, -CHRIS
  10. F

LMAO!... you know woody,, I have a memory lapse of about 3 days,, and a sharp pain in my ass... do you think that could be the goverment too!,, maybe they implanted a GPS in my buttocks!.,,,,lol,,, Hope you guys liked the vid..... This one is with Cars.... gawd damn!....thats all i got to...
  11. F

and guys.. the name Foxx Rocket,, comes from me racing superbikes....You guys should really really check out this vid.....its what I love to do..! Right click , save as....Moto GP End of Season Video ENJOY..:eek: :D -Chris
  12. F

lol,, woody,, I SHOULD UNPLUG THE CONNECTOR AND SEE WHAT DONT WORK!,,,lol..... idea? -CHris
  13. F

be riight baCK,, its snowing here,, IM MAKING SOME CHILLI!.. any good recipes?.. -CHris
  14. F

lol,, woody,, IT JUST MIGHT BE THE GOVERMENT,, when i bought the explorer it had a bullet hole in the drivers side door!:eek: :D Its the driver side door by the way.... and i have the 92 XLT so its power everything,,, but I dont believe it has memory for the seats... and no i dont have a...
  15. F

(thumbs up),,,lol,, bro,, Im a Mechanical engineer,, and I ALWAYS seem to break something while trying to fix something else... oh well,:D -Chris
  16. F

woody,, its between the door panel and the metal door...ya know.. NOT inside the door where the window motor is,,, but just between the outside panel,, and the metal door frame..... its secured by a screw directly to the plastic door panel that you take off... hope that helped alarm...
  17. F

:eek: how did you cut it of by accident?!!:eek: ..THat Mother has about 20 freaking wires comming out of it.....:D ..just messing with ya bro! -CHris
  18. F

hey 88!,,:D ....Thats what I thought too,, but its not connected to anything,,, some kind of resistance network or something?.........hmmm...vwwweerrrryyyyy peccuulliiiiarrrr.....:D -CHris (by the way,, the speakers sound great now):D -CHris
  19. F

LOL,, no CHitty,, it has its own harness....:D -Chris
  20. F

oops ,, broke it...:mad: :rolleyes: ...okay,, no prob.... just another trip to the salvage yard for a passenger side door panel this time....:D (unless someone wants to donate):D Okay,, off the topic,, but on the drivers' side.. with the door panel off... there is a square box just...
  21. F

Yeaa,, chitty,, I know that,, but the door handle part should come off first correct,., I mean,, just like the rest of the doors on the vehicle right....Ive done the back two but just havent done the front doors yet.... ..but ive got all the screws out right?... -CHris
  22. F

Guys,, Im trying to replace the damn door speaker on my 92 XLT.. and I can not for the life of me get the damn door panel off... :mad: I removed the 2 screws in the door handle area, the 1 screw by the hinge,,, and thats all I see, My understanding is that the handle area should come right...
  23. F

White smoke and Water!... HELP..!

Guys,, I just dont have all the tools to do the compression testing,,,and etc,, to make sure everything is fixed in the same shot.....and Im not real sure that if I KNEW it was only the head gasket I would want to attack that kinda job.. I always seem to mess more stuff up when fixing something...
  24. F

White smoke and Water!... HELP..!

Your absolutely right J... But !... I know for a fact that the truck was only driven a total max of 2 miles after it started getting hot....You wouldnt think that would blow a head gasket!...maybe bust a hose...or ruin a radiator cap...but blow a head gasket and possible warp heads!... Does...
Back