Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

parts / maintenance issues

since the oil change and having been informed of the 'leaking water pump...etc', i've put a few hundred miles on the truck, driven in the city in west Los Angeles' wonderful stop-and-go everywhere. i've noticed exactly 0 change in any guage on the dash, and havent noticed a leak from the...
  2. S

many thanks for the responses. a major problem is that i couldnt feasibly replace the brakes myself, unless i drove to my uncles house a few hours away to do so. i live in a very dense metropolis-style area (UCLA), and in a dorm. i have exactly 0 tools here. driving up there might not be...
  3. S

My 01 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

nice. good looking s.truc you've got there. what size is the pipe for your air intake? i'd like to get one sooner rather than later for mine, and have had no luck looking around (custom) auto places in Los Angeles.
  4. S

i acquired my sport trac with 72.5k miles on it. i drove it for roughly 500 miles, and figured i might as well get the oil changed as i have no clue when the last owner had it done. the ford dealership i took it to, told me the brakes are shot. the front being down to 4mm, the rear down to...
  5. S

whatup from the west coast

hello from the west coast greetings! my name is william, from west LA, and i've finally got my hands on a sweet explorer. to be specific, a 2005 Sport Trac XLT, white in color. i joined roughly a month ago, and thought i made an original-greeting post, but checked my profile and it...
  6. S

whatup from the west coast

whatup guys, new member from Los Angeles. finally got my hands on a sweet sweet ford. an 05 explorer sport trac xl, all white w/ a little black trim. more on it later. i found the site after looking around on the web, searching out my options as far as getting it lifted a little...
Back