Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Exhsaust Question

what size pipe did you use?
  2. J

Exhsaust Question

what about the single in/dual out with this be a good idea and is there any difference in exterior noise between the delta and non delta flow?
  3. J

Exhsaust Question

Will someone tell me if this is a good idea. I have a 93 and am seriously thinking of getting dual exhaust. I want the Flowmaster 40 series(not sure if i want delta or non delta) single in/dual out 2.25" with 3" tips. I am looking for the look and sound of dual exhaust with out the worry of the...
  4. J

Another Exhasut Question

is there any difference in exterior noise between the two?
  5. J

Another Exhasut Question

Will someone tell me if this is a good idea. I have a 93 and am seriously thinking of getting dual exhaust. I want the Flowmaster 40 series(not sure if i want delta or non delta) single in/dual out 2.25" with 3" tips. I am looking for the look and sound of dual exhaust with out the worry of...
  6. J

air baggin'

racinjason's websight http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=220181&make_type_query=make%3DFord&model_brand_query=model%3DExplorer&tree=Ford%20Explorer
  7. J

Indiglo Gauges

Any specs on how hard the gauges from procarparts.com are
  8. J

Indiglo Gauges

I want to buy some indiglo gauges for my 93 X. The problem is i have heard that removing needles to put on new gauges is a bad idea. Can anybody help me? Thanks
  9. J

disconnect Speedo?

Go ask a State Trooper...he'll know how to. hehehe;)
  10. J

Any news on the altezzas??

im not waiting to buy the atezzas because they are usually ugly. im waiting for other people to buy them and sell there all clear tails to me. the sooner the better.
  11. J

Any news on the altezzas??

When are they coming out. Damn DOT tests. :fire: :mad: :fire: DOT :shoot:
  12. J

amp bypass question

i have a 93 xlt with the factory amp and want to bypass it. i found a place online that sells the harness Dead Link Removed and need to know which one to get. the Amp Eliminator Cord or the Amp Eliminator Kit or if i even need one at all. i would do it myself but i dont know the wire...
  13. J

Battery light?

i installed my intake yesterday and after i finished i noticed my battery light was on. the voltage gage seems fine and it starts fine and i can run my system and neons without any problem. anybody know whats up with my truck?
  14. J

Explorer vs. Ferrari F-50

the ferrari you are thinking of is the 360 modena. i'm not sure if every one has glass over the engine but i know it is an option.
  15. J

93 explorer fuse location

Don,t have the owners manual, I need the location of the radio fuse, or if anyone knows where this info is on the web.:(
  16. J

Ranger Tails

Are the 88-92 Ranger tails the same as the 91-94 explorer tails? just asking since they share so many other parts with the explorer.
  17. J

HELP! Electrical Problem...

when i installed my xenon bulbs the high beams would only work on one side but the low beams would work. all i did was take a drive to the auto zone and buy some new bulb sockets. it fixed the problem with it lighting up but i have no idea about your battery problem. hope i helped.
  18. J

Springs

anybody know?
  19. J

Springs

Are the front springs for the 4x4 explorer the same as the 2x4 explorer? I was wondering if the 2x4 ranger drop coils would fit on the 91-94 4x4 explorer. I know the numbers on the 2x4 explorer springs and 2x4 ranger springs match up but do the 2x4 and 4x4 explorers match?
  20. J

where can I find....

oh yeah! will it even work? I have a 4x4 XLT and i have heard this and that about how lowering a 4x4 will not work. if these don't work than what will? any suggestions from somebody that has actually done this to a 4x4?
  21. J

where can I find....

2" lowering coils???? anybody have a clue????
  22. J

Lowering a 93

thanks-a-million!
  23. J

what to buy?

Ok, I want to lower my 93 XLT 4x4 and have heard all about the "not more than two inch on a 4x4" rule (even though I dont understand why yet) and I want to buy these... Dead Link Removed for the rear and probably the i beams for the front..... Dead Link Removed they both say that they lower...
  24. J

to anybody that has a billet grille

once you get the billet grille on how do you open your hood? you need to push the latch behind the grille with the stock one but you can't with the billet grille. i am talknig about this grille.
  25. J

Lowering a 93

I have a 93 4x4. Can I lower it? If so what do i need i.e. drop beams, leafs, blocks, etc.
Back