Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

PNW Harvest Run Oct 3rd-4th or Halloween weekend?

I would like to go but I'm in the middle of selling my house and trying to find a new one. Depending on how things go and finding time to fix the explorer I might be up for a run.
  2. W

Naches 'before the snow flies' run Oct 12-13

Sounds like fun, I will try to make it
  3. W

Late Summer Naches get together/run??

I was thinking rim rock but just talked to a guy the wheels there a lot and he said its on fire and with the lighting in the forecast its only going to get worse. Imagin liberty will be in the same boat soon. Chris and I were trying to come up with another place but its basically Evans or elby...
  4. W

Someone told me that pnw is doing there meet and great with 200 plus jeeps heading over?
  5. W

naches report

I wouldn't take my tippy rig anywhere near that trail... some of those side hills don't look like fun.
  6. W

might be able to make it, will have to see how things go
  7. W

Elbe hills, WA July 5th or 6th

will be at the dunes, maybe next time
  8. W

naches report

Kevin sent me a text saying the regional forums were back so I figured I would post something. Went to Naches 22-23rd to run some trails in what snow was left. Only ran into a little in drifts on top of the ridge trail but mostly dry and dusty. It rained Sunday and that changed everything, all...
  9. W

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

I just crawled up it last time when it was dry. Exo held up good but both rear main leaf springs are bent the the frame is bent where the rear leaf spring attaches. The cage must be stronger then the explorer frame...
  10. W

June 16th The rocks?

Would like to go, need to see how the rig holds up on its "test" run before I commit to any other trips.
  11. W

Who wants to see a doubler in front of an ATLAS?

Your 44 will never know what hit it.... Looking good Kevin
  12. W

Joe's new ride

Have any trips planed yet?
  13. W

Duffy D.D.Machine (360)649-4465
  14. W

Joe's new ride

this site needs a "like" button...
  15. W

tired of seeing all the toyotas together!!!

Um, I think a few others would disagree on the "legal" thing but then again Im one to talk;) Im out for a while still, the v8 swap is taking longer then I thought it would.... just like everything else I do.
  16. W

That fits better then I thought it would. I saw that same mount a while back when I was trying to find a way to hold my 205 up, looks like it will work well for you. I will dig the old cross member out for you next time you stop by. Chris wants to buy the other case from you if you still have...
  17. W

Joe's new ride

Have you tested it out yet?
  18. W

explorer upgrade

Got the 5.0 sitting in the explorer and the zf/1356/205 doubler in. Still working on the exact placement of everything. The mustang headers wouldn't fit so I ordered some 88400's to see if they fit better. I cut the front core support all the way up to the hood latch and set the stock 4.0...
  19. W

Retiring the Ex-250

Drag it to the swap meet... or... fix it and go wheelin. CL is your best bet for parting it out but you get to deal with all the tweekers.
  20. W

Swap meet

where are you from again...:D
  21. W

Swap meet

Chris got a spot in the "red" section where ever that is so stop by and say hi.
  22. W

Swap meet

On the 11th, anyone gona go? Carhartt's are required for entry...
Back