Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

List of Useful Threads wiring diagram

sorry for the delay
  2. V

whistling tranny

Thanks for the fast reply. I have charged the battery and started the engine for 10 minutes then off, i found a stuck on relay (trailer stuff) so i removed it and hope everything goes fine. I will keep you posted.
  3. V

whistling tranny

hello everyone im having this issue with several 11 explorer transmissions which became more mysterious to me EVEN with my ford factory diagnostic tool (VCMII). when setting the ignition key in the ON position without starting the engine I can hear a LOW whistling coming from the transmission...
  4. V

List of Useful Threads wiring diagram

hi i have wiring diagrams for the latest ford models, if you need a specific one just ask!
  5. V

2007 ford explorer CAN bus problem

No but the guy has made a bad short circuit (the socket touched the - terminal) while installing the positive battery terminal. Short circuits are killers to pcm and ic. Today i removed IC then diagnostics worked fine, PATS functions but without effects of course, module programming worked...
  6. V

2007 ford explorer CAN bus problem

Hello again, this is a serious problem with clients 2007 ford explorer 4.0L 4*4. the car was running fine until the client disconnected the battery then put it back, PATS started flashing THEFT mode, battery-key-immo-everything is good. ids82 (with oem VCMII) cant connect automatically without...
  7. V

need help with part number

hello i cant find this part for my 2013 explorer. pn. DB5T-15604-AD it's kinda fuse box or something .. thanks in advance.
  8. V

96 explorer sudden random downshift

hello this problem is still even after replacing the trans (for more reasons). no DTC, im using the ford IDS but couldnt find anything except tps and iac errors, tps idle voltage is 1.25 and 4.8 full wot. the down shift happens in normal driving conditions especially 3-4th gears...
  9. V

ford diagnostic tool VCMII

hello everyone any one here have the ford VCM/VCMII devices and run ford IDS software? i work in this field in iraq on too many explorer-windstar-crownvic-f150 . i hope we exchange our experience. thanks
  10. V

new from iraq

thanks guys. visit www.crownvic.net im sure you guys will like it. BTW the 4R70W write up is great job. thanks.
  11. V

new from iraq

hello i have a 1998 crown vic but i love the explorer too wish to have a good time here. saddam
Back