Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

June 16th The rocks?

In, sorry you can't go Joe
  2. A

Swap meet

That means you made the decision to live in "nado" almost makes it worse :D no worries, I am just giving you a hard time, besides I grew up in wilkeson:banghead:
  3. A

The Beginning of the End run (2012 hangover cure)

Shooter found dead this morning:biggthump
  4. A

How about enumclaw safeway at 9am, that work for everyone?
  5. A

Evans

Perfect, we will se you tommorow
  6. A

Evans

I You need a spare b-deuce quarter window and a pair of tail lights? If so let me know and I will bring them on Saturday otherwise I am going to toss them
  7. A

Evans

Planning on parking at my folks place in wilkeson and driving from there, plenty of room if you want to come up Joe.
  8. A

My vote goes for the same spot as last year, back up 74/75 and make a second attempt for the top
  9. A

count me in, since everyone else is posting pics, hopefully we dont see one of these, whitetrashfab at his finest http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.165368230157805.39390.100000538882436&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=197321803629114&set=a.165368230157805.39390.100000538882436&type=3&theater
  10. A

Fall Wheeling. . .? ? ?

perfect, leave it to me to pick on the main man(fail), anyways ben and i have been talking about snow runs the last couple of days. i am out till the middle of november but after that hopefully there is some snow to go play, we had some good runs last year
  11. A

Fall Wheeling. . .? ? ?

Damn phone:D iam not trying to start any pissing match, just having fun:chug::thumbsup:
  12. A

Joe's new ride

c Maybe the weekend after labor day I can run down to bens and drop off the stuff I have for you.
  13. A

Joe's new ride

got them off of aventone on NWW, $450 for the set, plus no shipping
  14. A

Joe's new ride

update, i have end caps for you now too. went and picked up some duff arms today and grabbed the end caps for you
  15. A

Joe's new ride

:banghead: I just took two end caps to the scrap yard last weekend, I do have the lower buckets and retainers though. Sounds like we need to set up a naches run in mid to late August so I can get some parts to you:party:
  16. A

Joe's new ride

Coils are yours if you want them, they serve no purpose for me, should also have some factory radius arms soon. Let me know if your interested.
  17. A

Naches Ranger District Closure Till June 15th

Iam planning on having to go over cayuse and then white, sucks but oh well, we'll see you all on Friday night:party:
  18. A

iam still going to try and hit naches unless absolutely everyone is going to liberty, dont get me wrong i want to get to liberty this year but iam dying to get up to naches
  19. A

Iam going to try and head over Saturday or Sunday and scout a bit.
  20. A

iam not hardcore enough to play with my daily like the rest of these guys, should have taken the ranger this weekend
  21. A

ooh me first, me first, i want to try it:bounce:
  22. A

so are we still planning on the 17-19th, iam hoping chinook will be open by then otherwise it will be a long drive around for me. who all is going that weekend, roll call time.......
  23. A

fastboxR's cage test

fixed it for you:wavey:
  24. A

fastboxR's cage test

i only have two pics, and they are the same as what ben posted up:roll: definate high five on continuing to wheel like a champ :thumbsup:
Back