Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Bottom brake lights wont turn on

I tried to unplug my third brake light by disconnecting the cords on the top of the hatch. I did this because the third light would stay on after the car was turned off (flicker and would be dimmer than if I pressed on the brake). That didnt fix my problem so I plugged the connectors back in...
  2. S

3rd Brake Light (Hatch) Wont turn off

I need help also So I have the same problem that you encountered, third brake light lighting up and flickering even when car is on off but gets brighter when brake is pushed in. I attempted to just disconnect it by removing the two bolts on the top of the hatch. After replacing the bolts, I...
  3. S

HELP!! 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer PROBLEM!!

so here is the latest... I brought it to a repair shop and they said that the alternator was causing the problems and that this was a reoccuring thing in explorers. They said that the alternator might test good but that usually it will start to mess up 30 min into a drive or if I am towing a...
  4. S

HELP!! 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer PROBLEM!!

Hey all, I had a question regarding my 1998 Ford Explorer V6 4.0 Eddie Bauer edition. Recently, my battery died. When I jumped it and started driving the battery light would not turn off. Then the A/C stopped, then the air suspension, then the front passenger window. After driving further...
Back