Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Orange county / Holy Jim trail

Tbars lets set up another run to the fire road or holy jim
  2. D

Orange county / Holy Jim trail

Me and the wife are taking a run to holy jim tonight any other socal explorers wanna roll?
  3. D

doorless/off road build

My rig is just a toy/build i currently have no doors on mine right now and in the process of netting
  4. D

35s!

Just to throw it out there i have nobumpers to trim i removed them to fabricate my owm
  5. D

35s!

my spacers are 2 1/4.
  6. D

35s!

So i picked up another,vehicle for my daily driver. My ex is now just a toy. Im running a btf spacer just on the front. Body lift is on its way and so are the 35s. Im going to give it a shot and hope they fit. Any doubters?
  7. D

Rancho Quicklifts

About to order a pair a Rancho quicklifts for the front of my rig. Was curious to see how much lift you guys gained running these bad boys? Plus ride quality? Thanks
  8. D

lift and alignment

ok thank you
  9. D

lift and alignment

hey guys im running my spacers 2 1/4" again just in the front. i went to 3 different shops today and they all said that with the lift it will not align right and they wont be able to even get it close. Have any of you had this problem before or did your rigs align fine? I ran the lift and also...
  10. D

Largest Tires Without Lift?

Ive ran 33's stock with little rub but i have 1 1/4 wheels spacers in the front to solve that but im back to a 2 1/4 lift in the front now but they will work stock. Dont listen to some of these guys they have never done it!
  11. D

Wheres my socal boys at?

Looking for guys in the oc area to do a run up in santiago area. Anyone up for it?
  12. D

Glass front fenders

hey man i live near you in cypress. i wanted fender awhile back and went to glassworks and they wanted 500. they needed three more trucks though to do them in bulk
  13. D

Body Lift

i know there been a thousand post on the boady lift but i wanna just get some questions answered. i just ordered my BL and wanna make sure all i have to do the major is #1 drill out the front mounts. #2 trim the fan shroud. #3 enlarge the bumper brackets. #4 flip my hitch over. Grind and trim...
  14. D

used spacers wanted

i also have a pair of 2 1/4 inch spacers. just the fronts though.
  15. D

BTF's with New Wheel and Tire size suggestions?

I had the 2.25 from btf just on the front and was running 33's my tires stick out about an inch and have never had them hit the fender. I took the spacers off for my own reasons and i am still running 33's
  16. D

Lance Magin 2003 Ford Explorer

I want those fenders.
  17. D

My truck after lift and tires.

Jager i no longer run spacers on my ex anymore for safety reasons.
  18. D

No more spacers for me.

was there any drop in the front after doing this.
  19. D

No more spacers for me.

DevilDog get those pics up so we can see what your talking about.
  20. D

No more spacers for me.

ooops, I need a for sale ad
  21. D

No more spacers for me.

I really dont know we have to leave it up to brandon to figure somthing out. I really want bigger springs.
  22. D

No more spacers for me.

My mechanic changed my ball joints out as soon as my lift was intalled
  23. D

Treadwright Gaurd Dogs

I have 33's on my truck right now but they are getting worn and came across the Gaurd Dogs and cant beat a mud terrain for $109 a piece. wanted to get your thoughts on these tires and see if any one has pics of them ont here trucks..thanks
  24. D

New Lift

I have a flowmaster that dunked under my rear seats.
  25. D

wheel spacers good,bad on 3rd gen

Like caldwell said go with the soft 8's they look sick and they are under $300
Back