Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

unbleivable brake problem

RABS tools Where did you get the tools a/or is your set complete...how much? Jim T Baltimore, MD 443-415-4025 skyepupie@aol.com
  2. J

brake problem-master cylinder maybe?

I have a '91 Explorer with similar soft brakes. Bleed, bleed, bleed, pump, pump, pump, Brakes are still soft. This is all after changing the master cylinder, both calipers, and front brake lines. So....how do you "check/test" the booster and vacuum lines, and how in the hell does an...
  3. J

Something is Killing the Fuel Pump Relay

When you replace the relays, make sure that you put them back on the mounts. The "vertical mounting" appears to use gravity to help the relays turn off. I have a '91 Explorer which had the same problems. I found that the relays where all laying on the fender well. By just mounting them correctly...
  4. J

Gas guage quite working

I'm on ranger number four and '91 Explorer number 1. Gas gauge just failed on the EX. ON one of the Rangers, when the gauge went dead I dropped the tank and found that the float had disintegrated. So....no float....no indication other than empty. BUT!!!! Here's a quick test/tip about the...
Back