Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

Spark Wire Change to Pulley Flying Out

I found a spring laying down underneath the fan, and i found that the pulley came from underneath the alternator. I've done a small search for a diagram to find out what this is, but i couldn't find ne thing. What i'm curious to know besides which pulley this is would be what one of these...
  2. X

Gotta love the Yikes! haha Well, yes that is my vehicle, um...i am gonna go outside and try to locate where this thing is missing from, however, on the back i do know it says "rotate to load" as well as "F47E".
  3. X

Spark Plug Wiring

Thanks a lot fellahs i appreciate all the information. I have my new problem posted in the 911 section, but i'm curious to know if ne one knows whether or not my vehicle would start up if the spark plug wires were connected in the wrong locations? Thanks for the help.
  4. X

No, actually it is all black, about 2.5" in diameter and about as deep as you said. It has grooves where the belt touches, and it is connected to another silver piece. I found a hole where it looks like it would connect, however i couldn't find a nut or bolt anywhere.
  5. X

Could me hooking up my spark plug wires in the incorrect locations have been a cause for the pulley deciding to fly out. The reason I ask this is that i hadn't really been having any problems, i'm getting ready to sell my explorer and had 5 new spark plug wires sitting around from when i had to...
  6. X

Hey everyone, the other day I was swapping the spark plug wires on my 94 XLT, and i got the wiring wrong the first time, but later got a diagram from a thread and fixed my mistake. Two days later, which is today, i go out to jump it because my battery ran down for some reason during my swap and...
  7. X

Spark Plug Wiring

Hey Fellas, I was just changing out my spark plug wires, and after i finished swapping them out i tried to start my explorer and it wouldn't start. I'm assuming i must have put a wire in a wrong location. My explorer is a 94, and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a diagram, or...
  8. X

Sub and Amp Decision...

Hey everyone, I'm plannin on buying sub(s) and an amp tomorrow. I have a friend at Circuit City who is gonna get somethin for me, or i could buy somethin online if it's cheaper or bout the same price. Here are my choices right now for subs: 1) Loaded Bazooka enclosure w/a 10" RX-T1...
  9. X

Audio Stuff for cheap?? anyone know a good place??

Another Question... Has anyone ever tried to have thezeb.com pricematch cardiscountstereos.com?? They have some ****in cheap ass prices, i wouldn't think that they'd match those, they'd lose money doing that. I wouldn't order from cardiscountstereos.com though, i'd be too worried bout...
  10. X

Sounds good to me, i think i'll probably buy my head unit and an audiobahn amp from them sometime this week. Thanks for the help.
  11. X

$6.95 Shipping??? Can someone who has ordered from thezeb.com before tell me if shipping is really 6.95 no matter what you buy? That seems a little weird to me. Who do they have do their shipping for them because i doubt ups will ship ne thing over 20 pounds for $6.95. The shipping on my...
  12. X

Check out www.millionbuy.com if you are lookin for some good deals. I bought my pioneer 3-ways from there for $70. At best buy they are $100. I put the order in Wednesday night and got them the next Wednesday, which is really about 4-5 day shipping if you were to order on a monday. Haven't...
  13. X

Good budget Subs

What audiobahn sub did you buy? I should be buying subs sometime soon, and i'm still not sure what to get. Let me know what yours sounds like after your install.
  14. X

Installing New Speakers

I get my new speakers tomorrow (6x8 Pioneer 3ways), and I was out trying to figure out how I'm gonna get my door panels off for tomorrow. I've read all those threads about having to pop off the 8 or 9 panel retainer things. Most people are saying you can do it with a screw driver, but I feel...
  15. X

CarDiscountStereos.Com

Amp Hey, I was just wondering if the pioneer 300 watt 4-channel amp would be too much to power 2-pioneer 6x8 three ways in the front and 2-pioneer 6x8 2 ways in the back.....Thanks for the help
  16. X

CarDiscountStereos.Com

Hey, I'm lookin to get some Pioneer 6x8 3-ways, and I came across this site, Car Discount Stereos , and they have the cheapest prices on the speakers i've found so far. I was just wondering if any one has bought from here before and if it's a secure and good place to buy from. Or if anyone has...
Back