Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

4 door cut out flairs?

Well i have a photobucket but I haven't. Figured out how to trasfer it with this yet
  2. T

4 door cut out flairs?

I would post pics as soon as I figure out how to post with a droid lol its my only source of internet and the flairs will come later due to the axle swap is main priority now but thinkin of the flat mount to cut the rear fender up to the door and mout the flaisr on the door and cut it where the...
  3. T

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

nothin was my idea lol but I will stay tuned I've aways liked to see your ideas and progress
  4. T

4 door cut out flairs?

Ok those work thanks
  5. T

Been gone too long see ya went to a 4 link so now what's the new project? I had get rid of my b2 :( but now I have an ex that I'm doin a d44 swap to now :)
  6. T

Bronco II Straight Axle Conversion Details and Photos

yes I used a four link but I used ag arms for min links it worked great I would post up pics of it but I can't on my droid and I don't have a computer I may have pics of it in the build thread in my sig if it helps and sorry it took so long to reply I ain't been on in while due to to some...
  7. T

TERRIBLEII' s 89 (project bII89)

I just tried findin ya and there are a lot of ronald browns lol
  8. T

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

There all northern va and its closer for me to go to nc. I'm 20 min from roxboro
  9. T

Ill try to find ya but if i cant I'm on there look for chad hendrickson from south boston va
  10. T

Well I wish could post up pics of the updates on the explorerf but I can't. But basicly I got a d44 that's was in pices and im tryin get parts together and get back togther so I can get it on I miss my b2 but I had to move on :(
  11. T

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I live in south boston va close to the nc line anyone in southern va? Well anyways I'm workin on my ex now and when I fet it ready id like to make a trip to uwharrie so I'm tryin to meet more explorer guys to share the trip when I get ready.
  12. T

well as an update this project is dead. Long story short I had to get rid of her and thing went south and I had to move and abuch of other things but now things are slowly lookin up imslowly workin on my explorer and doin a full size d44 front and full size 8.8 or 9 I have the front and I'm...
  13. T

4 door cut out flairs?

I can't seem to find any dose any one know who sells em or how much or can. I just get flairs for another rbv and make a cut for the doors to open and close. I really don't wanna spend much cuz its also a trail truck and don't wanna pay a lot if I have to cut em and they get ripped off on a...
  14. T

yes i do and now the chassis has no body :D and now im out of money for now so it on the back burner again :(
  15. T

thanks and i got rid if the ttb alooong time ago when i did my sas with a d30 :rolleyes: i am satisfied with the capability but not with the lack of strength of the d30 and when i do the ebd44 i will use the stock d44 rad arms but with heim joints on the end instead but i believe a 8.8 in the...
  16. T

to each his own i guess ... idk i like the way round headlights look in a first gen and im tryin to skeem a way to inter great them on my 2nd gen for that early bronco look since ill be usin an older engine and a eb d44 imma try to build mine for trails and show (when ever i can seen to get the...
  17. T

looking good!! ya should do the round headlight conversion and make some bezels to fill in the empty hole ya got there but it looks beefy for sure!! :thumbsup: ... and the fender removal look like a snap lol ..... literally!! :D
  18. T

the outter fenders will attach to that right?... i wonder what your neighbors think every tine they look out of the window and that thing and how it has somethin different done to it every time :D
  19. T

well more pics as i promised !!
  20. T

wooow i havent posted in here in a while so i reckon i should catch yal up huh? hmmm where was i? .... well either way i started to lifte the body off the frame now it is sucre on 4x4 post! time to start pullin the frame out ! goin great till ...
  21. T

:thumbsup: thanks i wouldnt know what to do with an upside down wheel lol :p: ... no im right here at ft lee army base if ya know where that is
  22. T

hahaha well i may have to take that ride one day to test this beast out ... now my question is , ya really trust some driving this? hahaha ... but perhaps once and if i ever finish my b2 may ill drive out we can doo some wheelin together!! :salute:
  23. T

steerin wheel is upside down haha :p: but it looks like it drives better the my exploder :thumbsup:
  24. T

:D hahaha looks like ya have it down pat !! i guess after hittin your knee enough ya learn how to get in and out with precision lol :p: ... and btw stawberries in oat meal is the s**t :thumbsup:
  25. T

diggin the d ring!! :thumbsup:
Back