Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

RC/camping run June or July

I'm interrested. Got a few weekends with plans, but will try to make it work.
  2. 9

95exploderboy's Full Width SAS

http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/entry_level_series_winches.shtml Thinking about pulling the trigger on this new 8000lber from Warn, can't decide!!!!
  3. 9

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Mine is a Stubler from a guy named Grem on the Rough Rangers Board. There may be some info on the D&D on that board.
  4. 9

Sounds like you are gonna be busy, hope you get it done, I want another SAS EX to wheel with.
  5. 9

Thanks! Going to go with the center limiting strap for now. I ordered the tabs from Ruf Stuff and will get the strap once I get the tabs and mount fabbed up. Woulda liked to order it all together, but I'm 2hrs frommy truck and didn't feel like guessing on the length. Also got a rear pinion...
  6. 9

Well, its time to start getting some projects done for Carlisle and another trip I have coming up in May. I know I want to get my beedlocks done. I guess I will just use my current wheels and add spacers i I feel that I need more backspacing. I also wanted to think about some way of...
  7. 9

Alright Linds, as long as you promise me some good trails I'll be there!
  8. 9

Got my schedule figured out.... Looks like attending the show is out, but I'm def in for wheeling if we stick to Rausch. Linds, I still want my potato though.
  9. 9

Ha, Tater... Kinda forgot about that one. Yeah, I need to make Carlisle this year as well as some more wheeling trips.
  10. 9

Ok, I'm back. Been away from the rig and this forum for too long, gonna get to my shop in PA sometime soon to get the rig dusted off, fixed up and back on the trail. Now if I only had a shop in MD, that would make this all so much easier.
  11. 9

Completed Project jamest's "RE-SAS"

Looking goog over there I'm in serious need of the same thing. Thanks for pulling the trigger on this mod!
  12. 9

SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread)

Sweet sliders, I had that same kit too. I only got around to getting one on, the other is still in kit form. Anybody looking for a half used set thats ready for an ex w/a three inch BL? The ex keeps getting better Jay, can't wait to wheel it in June.
  13. 9

Yup, still alive. Just busy with work and life. Trying to get the truck together for a run in early may. Don't know when I'll get to the cage, right now I'm working on getting my hydro steering back into shape.
  14. 9

Need some motivation here fellas... Anyone wanna help me with a cage? I got all the tools, just needa find the time...
  15. 9

Awesome Jay, way to stick with it and see it through. And your done just in time for Carlisle registration. See ya on the trails!
  16. 9

Wait, you'll be done today? Congrats!!!!
  17. 9

Looking good over there!
  18. 9

Manual BW 13-54 swap info needed

I took the CAD cover off and bolted the shift fork into the engaged position. Then slid the shift coller over the splines and reinstalled the cover and fork. You can also use a one piece axel shaft from a newer Ex, but my method worked fine for years, even with a front locker.
  19. 9

I swear, it follwed me home. Kert's B2 project

Are you going to weld some sort of "spring perch" to the axel to prevent it from twisting? If so won't you lose your adjustability? I think axle end adjustability goes out the window with the one link after its connected to the axel. You may be better off getting it as close as possible on...
  20. 9

Rausch Creek 11/28 Thanksgiving Weekend

Dang... Guess we'll have to find another time to go.
  21. 9

DB_1's re re re...aww heck, i'm re-doing my set-up

I was upset when I found that out as well. I thought it would give me room for the air shock hoops. Seems that they sometimes use the same MC and just drill the ports they need.
  22. 9

Possibly 3 solid axle explorers. Sounds like a good run so far. Anyone else????
  23. 9

PA starts the 30th, so it still works for me... Come on, who wants to wheel?
Back