Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

has anyone every just taken the muffler off a 4.0 SOHC?

I completely cut it off and it was absolutely obnoxious. My recommendation is wait till you have the money for the muffler you want.
  2. S

explorer sport pics

Mine
  3. S

Thanks guys

make sure you make a build thread. I'm only a 10 minutes from el cajon
  4. S

Any word on goodyear wrangler duratracs?

I actually was surprised they were less than bfg all terrains. Overall price with the rims and everything wasnt that bad at all
  5. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

You are correct. And I got a hell of a deal on them...same price as cragar soft 8's! I am very happy with them. Discount tire rocks:D
  6. S

Nah, prolly just the usual...shackles and 4 door leaf springs. all the rear end has now is body lift. but i also like the front end a little higher, i guess its a cali thing
  7. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Here's my X
  8. S

Here she sits now
  9. S

Hell yeah bro, make sure you get some pics!
  10. S

They look mean, they're an awesome cross between a mud terrain and all terrain. You're gonna love them
  11. S

what size did you go with?
  12. S

Body Lift 2001 Explorer Sport

try searching. there is an excellent write-up on your year sport. It's the performance accessory's # 883 or PA 883. Here, I found the thread for you http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240957
  13. S

Foxracin's 1991 Exploder

Love what you're doing to your x. Keep it up!!
  14. S

How are they wearing for you?
  15. S

Thanks for all your replys. I actually went with the goodyears, got a good deal on them and rims. So far I'm loving them. I let you know how they feel after a few thousand miles.
  16. S

What is the best way to stop rust.

True, but I've lived here for 15 years and felt maybe 2 little ones...it's not so bad
  17. S

What is the best way to stop rust.

move to california haha
  18. S

spindles

4x4 don't have spindle lifts. Your best bet for a cheap lift is a body lift. It'll run you about $180 or a torsion twist and shackles. Try searching, there's tons of this info out there
  19. S

Clear corners on an 01 X sport

Its illegal in CA. Unfortunately you have to have yellow bulbs with the clear clorners.
  20. S

I'm going to get tires tomorrow and all bfg all terrains are on back order but the have some duratracs that they're giving a fair price on. I just wanted to know if anyone on here has had any experience with these. And yes I did search haha and there wasn't a whole of info. Thank you
  21. S

How to: 2nd gen bodylift - PA 883 Bodylift Instructions

Epic write up. Put mine on today with two of my buddies and got it knocked out in 5 hours. Saved my butt today a lot of times. Thanks for taking the time
  22. S

in need of wheel help and suggestions!

cragar soft 8 black steel wheels. $40 on summit. take it to discount and they'll match the price on the same Unique rims which are made by the same people. I'm going through this right now. I just printed off the prices from online and I'm taking them in tomorrow
  23. S

big before and after thread

which spindles did you order through them?
Back