Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Blackmagic.. ur next project should be....

The molding is on I dont want to take any pictures though, the gray and the taillights cost $500.
  2. P

Hissy Fit? Did I get mad about anything, Bronco III is a frikin' loser, and isn't even worth my time. And no "I didn't get my ass kicked a lot" I have never lost a fight that I have been in. Perhaps you guys are the immature ones, and the people on cardomain are the retarded ones. Man maybe I...
  3. P

That was real mature, Bronco III. You must be angry cause you have a really small penis.
  4. P

Stuff Like what? I can't do an engine swap. Too much hastle. Anyways, I have been talking to Vortech and they are planning on doing a prototype supercharger for the 4.0 SOHC, and my car may possibly be the car they build it on! Hopefully they aren't yaking my chain.
  5. P

Two words...Explorerexpress.com
  6. P

Supercharger, intake, pistons, NOS, headers, the list goes on. Roll pan, candy blue flames.
  7. P

I could easily put another $10000-$15000 into my car. Airbags, shave everything, bigger rims, mold system. And to respond to the people that say that blackmagic does everything himself, thats good for him, and I respect that. I now, have realized that I can do things myself, and refuse to pay...
  8. P

I got my rims 8 months ago, and I haven't seen them on more than 1 or 2 cars. This dude on sounddomain copied my rims, and that is one of the few that I have seen. Heres His Linkhttp://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=185346&cat=25&val=100 Heres...
  9. P

Sorry 4 not responding sooner, couldn't find thread. The lights were scrubbed, and then they mixed car paint and clear, and sprayed. The brake lights come through as well as the reverse lights. Its really hard to see now that I have my tint done. I have to back up with my side mirrors.
  10. P

thanks for the apoligy, I too apologize for acting like an ass.
  11. P

Check Out What I have done to my Explorer Sport

Sorry for the delay, I haven't recieved any e-mail notices. I don't know why. Anyways I did have the car at a body shop, they charged me $500 to paint the gray and tint my tail lights. If you have any other questions e-mail me at dgussin1@aol.com. Holla
  12. P

They had to remove them, if you want it done right. If you want it done right, they have to paint it, and then sand it, and then paint it again.
  13. P

Re: hmmm talk like what? Constructive critisism is all I am looking for. And to Black Magic why are you gonna try to put somebody down if you don't know them? Perhaps you should read some of the posts on sounddomain that goatboy512 wrote to me. Did I start Talking Sh*t, I don't think so. So...
  14. P

Not taking anything personal. the reason I got these rimz is because I have never seen them on another car, and their nice. What do you like about his better?
  15. P

It did have a rough finish, they didn't have to sand it. Lots of clearcoat took care of that. They wanted more than twice as much to sand all the parts.
  16. P

Do you really think blackmagics car is nicer than mine?
  17. P

I am a member. A fool. **** you.
  18. P

This is my car : [Dead Link Removed[/URL]
  19. P

My Windows go tinted last weekend I'll have pics of that In the next couple of days. I didn't black out the front windows, Cuz I don't want a ticket. So Cal cops like to give tickets for that. My brother had is 01 cobra windows blacked out and on the first day he got a fix-it ticket on top of...
  20. P

Can you post a thread for me please.
  21. P

Point me in the direction!
  22. P

Two words, National Backorder.
  23. P

It cost me $500 to have the taillights smoked and have the gray painted black. It's hard to see, but their is blue pearl in the paint. I will try to get pictures of that ASAP.
  24. P

Point me in the direction of the preformance mods and I'll be all over em'. The diablochip and Mac Cold Air intake are on the way. Remember it's a 2001 2WD
  25. P

The molding piece is going back on once the body shop gets it. Ford said it is on backorder, just like them!
Back