Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Free Parts

So it's been a while since I've been on here. Those of you that remember me know my ex and know that I know what I'm talking about, and those of you that don't can feel free to check out my registry in my signature. Anyways while cleaning my garage I came across a bin full of old extra...
  2. H

35" tires

35's will require a minimum 2.25/1.75 suspension lift and 3" body lift. You'll also have to lose your running boards if you have them and trim part of your front fender wells. BTF upper control arms are a must, without them you'll tear through tires. Also if you plan on doing any serious...
  3. H

2002-2005 BTF Spacers and Upper Uniball Arms For Sale

Hey guys, long time no talk. So, just cleaned my garage and found these in a box. One final bump, $700 for the arms and spacers and they are yours. They are all boxed up and ready to ship. These are a steal, ordered them reinforced stronger than the ones you buy now. If you don't know me, read...
  4. H

Sorry guys. Yes these are all still available. Email me at brianhbacon@gmail.com if you're interested.
  5. H

Trouble Starting 2003 4.6

Replaced his bad starter (had it tested to be sure) and the new starter clicked once on the first try, once on the second try, and rapidly like the old starter on the third try. Da fuq?
  6. H

Any other ideas to try?
  7. H

That's kinda what I was leaning toward too. I'm going to pull it and throw a new one on anyway just to see how it goes.
  8. H

Yeah, that was one of the first things I checked. Tested and visually checked it out. All good there.
  9. H

Hey everyone. It's been a while but I'm still around. I was hoping to pick your brains for a minute if I could. A good friend of mine drives an 03 4.6 like mine and he is having some issues getting it started and needs it like yesterday, so he asked me to help. But! I can't figure it out at...
  10. H

clicking in the dash....not the climate fan actuator

Bumping an old thread but I have this problem now too, however I just installed brand new terminals and I'm still getting it. Any ideas out there?
  11. H

timing chain 4.6 issues help

You're probably off by a link.
  12. H

Idle Air Control Valve

If you haven't already, go back and buy a Motorcraft IAC. I know it's more expensive, but trust me, in the long run you'll thank me.
  13. H

Crap! I actually won the bid?

Too bad you're not closer to me. I'd give you $500 for the engine and you could turn a quick profit.
  14. H

performance engine?

I'm actually selling my Bullitt intake setup if you're interested. Everything you need for the install. Just pm me.
  15. H

performance engine?

You've got the same engine as a Mustang GT. Scroll through my posts and you'll see how much power one can get out of it....
  16. H

Is there a Plug and Play remote start kit?

Just go to bestbuy and they'll install it for you. I installed my code alarm system and security bypass with a buddy in an afternoon.
  17. H

Dora the 5.4 swapped Explorer vid

Damn I miss seeing that with my ex. It's been sitting since I threw a rod in September. Now I have to go buy a 5.4... Ugh lol
  18. H

OBD codes p2104 and p2111

If it spit out your number 6 plug you either didn't install it correctly or you have a larger mechanical issue. 1st: Check ALL plugs, injectors, coil packs and wires. Make sure it's all tight. 2nd: Always use Motorcraft sensors. These Explorers are really picky about that. 3rd...
  19. H

2.25/1.75 Spacers and upper uniball arms for sale. Spacers $200 Upper Control arms $500 $650 for spacers and arms. If you've read anything at all here you know that the arms are necessary :roll: PM me for more info. These funds are going toward my long travel build. Check out my signature...
  20. H

Lookin to lift 2003 Sport

Your 2003 2-door Explorer Sport belongs with the second gen. Explorers and is completely different than my 2003 4-door.
  21. H

What's the best ignition setup?

I did it all at once and
  22. H

What's the best ignition setup?

I guess he's speechless hahaha
  23. H

Lookin to lift 2003 Sport

Rick!!! You should know better! He doesn't belong in this sub forum, he belongs in with the second gens.
Back