Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Alright, dash paint job time -- help decide what gets painted!

airbag cover would look good. How about you just coat the entire dash in fiberglass and spray it....that would make it shiny, extra trick, and get rid of that tan color :smoke:
  2. N

142,762 miles and it finally happened!

yes long overdue. i read your signature and thought holy ****! thats gonna be awesome. be sure to post a bunch of pics and explanations like usual.
  3. N

More Glass Roll Pans Info Here...

drew, is there any reason why they painted the bulbs of your tail lights and all the wiring? haha
  4. N

this is insaneness....

Next car/truck i build will not be my DD no matter what, unless i move somewhere that doesnt have snow in the winter, and my job has a security guarded indoor parking, and even then i dont know. The salt just kills it. I have no problem driving a 2,000 dollar civic that gets 30mpg to work...
  5. N

this is insaneness....

that truck is not his DD. It is a show truck, so having professionals do your fiberglass work is usually a good idea. Not that you guys don't do quality glass work, but the professionals usually have better tools, and years upon years of experience. Its a beautiful truck, and right now he...
  6. N

OK HERES MSUPERTEK FLEXING!!!

awesome work dude, i really like it.
  7. N

How to: Speaker enclosure fabrication - WorkLog - 2 challenges 3 & 7. Just for Fun, Nothing Fancy!!

just read through the whole thread, and damn man, that is some awesome work you are doing. I will keep tuned in here i wanna see this thing when its all done. Keep it up
  8. N

how hard is it really to make a rollpan?

that is awesome dude, way to go. like the others, can't wait to see the paint. beware of the loon.
  9. N

My 02 Explorer...

i think 22's look good on the latest gen. i like it all cept the bug flector, if you wanna keep it you might wanna look into getting it painted silver to match the body
  10. N

Hartman's front suspension upgrades!

good stuff. why ya keepin the t-case in?
  11. N

down now up

yeah, it defintely lost its orginality. Its cool and all but i dont see the point of an SAS and 4wd conversion to have something that will be at best as capable of your green beast sitting next to it...... i agree with the others the smoothie looks a little strange now. Althought it would...
  12. N

down now up

i dont know what to say. i like it. but no. huh? im confused. is this permanent? what sparked the change? the horrible ride?
  13. N

Lowering Kit..

2wd or 4wd? 2wd you can use 3" lowering I-beams (simular to the dream beams for rangers) in the front, and the 2" lowering coils if you want more drop 4wd: can only do coils, and only 2" drop Both: in the rear either blocks, lowering leaf springs, or monoleaf the rear....
  14. N

Interior Pieces Back from Phoenix Image

looks awesome. now that you have those fancy interior pieces, you might want to do something about that brown/grey carpeting you have there ;)
  15. N

Truck of the Week Hartman 2/11/04

woohooo!! way to represent the street truckers
  16. N

expo5.0 before and after

How about he paints that part white, if you take off those mud flaps ;)
  17. N

expo5.0 before and after

nice ride, but aren't you supposed to post here AFTER you finish the modifications ;) i cant wait to see it with paint....
  18. N

Pictures of front bag setup on second-gen 4x4?

you should know this since you've already been working on trucks, but if you're 4wd, its really pointless to bag it. Youre going to have to custom fab a lot, and get very little drop out of it.
  19. N

Hartman's interior projects

yeah, that does sound cool.
  20. N

looks nice. why dont you fill the seam around where the guages are at? sort of an unecessary line IMO.
  21. N

BoominXplorer and Hydroxy meet up

boomin how come your front bumper is part black? is it a work in progress? You should do something like expo5.0 did. lookin good
  22. N

Hydroxy is LOWERED!!!

looks awesome. those mudflaps are damn near scraping the ground. i know youve already heard a million times to ditch em so i wont say anything more ;) ;) the truck is lookin hott
  23. N

he's converting to 2wd. Im thinking he's got some tricks up his sleeve that would require 2wd (airbags, or otherwise extreme lowering is my guess)
  24. N

Rollpan PICS!!

oh, and i wanna see pics with the wheels back on, it looks sweet.
Back