Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Lots of lighting issues-are they related??!!

Thanks I will get my hubby to check that out. He checked the drl module behind the bumper today and it seems that that is fried so he removed that. I had noticed quite a while back that my running lights were flashing on and off at times and apparently this and lights staying on are symptoms of...
  2. K

Lots of lighting issues-are they related??!!

Hi everyone, I have had a couple of lighting issues and now I am wondering if they are all somehow related. I have a 99 explorer sport with no alarm. First problem was driving lights came on by themselves overnight and drained battery. Husband pulled fuse to fix that problem. Next problem was...
  3. K

Headlight Headache

Lots of lighting issues!! Hi everyone, I have had a couple of lighting issues and now I am wondering if they are all somehow related. I have a 99 explorer sport with no alarm or any type of modification. First problem was driving lights came on by themselves overnight and drained battery...
  4. K

@#$@ PATS....Won't start, broken ignition collar..HELP!

Transceiver problem, I think I believe the transceiver on my 01 Explorer Sport is the problem in starting my truck too. My husband took it off and it appears that it was broken and someone tried to glue it back together. If I can get a new one of these, does it need to still be brought to Ford...
  5. K

2001 Explorer Sport won't start.

Thank you!! I will get my husband to check it out. I hate to have to spend the money to get it towed to the dealership and then have them charge me a ton of money when maybe we can get it figured out without all the extra expense.
  6. K

2001 Explorer Sport won't start.

I just purchased a new to me 2001 Ex Sport to replace my 99. It doesn't start and the guy I purchased it from said he had replaced the steering column since he had broke one of the shifters. All was fine and then one day it wouldn't start. He said the problem is the vehicle isn't recognizing the...
Back