Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

mustang throttle body on explorer

the idea behind the 5.0 tb is to build a system to get the air intake to allow the 4.0 to get the air it needs because every one that has ever modified a first gen explorer knows that the biggest and cheapest choke point to fix is its air intake. just by ditching the stalk air box you can gain...
  2. B

chop top 1 ton ex.

wow i didn't think i could like a chopped explorer as much as i like this one. you have some serous skill and it is looking awesome. how many hrs do you think you have in to that thing?
  3. B

mustang throttle body on explorer

I have heard storys of swapping the 5.0 throttle body on to a first gen explorer any one done that successfully.
  4. B

M5OD loose shifter

sadly there is more info in this write up than on the ford web sight. the work shop manual for techs says if you have a lose shifter tighten shifter pinch bolts. and the blown up image is more in depth than the ford web sight.
  5. B

M5OD loose shifter

sweet thanks for the input i appreciate it
  6. B

M5OD loose shifter

so im getting ready to put a clutch in my 92 explorer and when i have my trany out i would like to tighten up my shifter and i know that most standard transitions have a grommet on the end of the shifter but i can't find any evidence of it on the ford pts website so im not sure if it has one so...
  7. B

302 Vs 300 I6 bell houseing

I thank you very much for your info.
  8. B

i bleave its a t18
  9. B

So hers the story i have a 86 302 sitting in my shop i have been trying to find a truck that i can pull a transmission out of to bolt up to the 302. some one offered me a 85 F-250 with a 300 I6 in it my question is will the bell housing on the 300 I6 bolt up to my 302?
Back