1. L

SCT X4 Questions.

No....Cos that sounds bloody scary :D
  2. L

Lift spacer search

+1, btf
  3. L

motor conversion

Josh, ya can score a turbo barra motor on ebay plus loom if ya want that power an reliability mate.....Dunno bout fitting in an aerostar tho :D
  4. L

Exhaust upgrades

Good stuff, magnaflow sounds better the longer shes on ya rig mate.
  5. L

Aircon vent outlet temperature

Judging by the front of ya truck mate, I'd say ya air con systems f*cked ay :D To OP dunno mate but is cool, is good no?
  6. L

Spacer Lift??? Questions

Plus 1!
  7. L

3rd gen pic's

Classy photos mate. Wicked!!
  8. L

Lift Option spacers on Ebay

With that much lift keep an eye on your ball joints. Even aftermarket moogs can let go.
  9. L

Dyno'd my 2002 Ford Explorer

Wicked mate! :D
  10. L

SCT tuner help

Always put a smile on my dial :D Gracias Jim
  11. L

33's on a 4.0 explorer

Same as mine mate, you'll be right!
  12. L

33's on a 4.0 explorer

I ran 285/65/17's on my girl an apart from dropping 60 miles a tank, had no dramas :D She was a 2004 4.0. Edit:She had a 2.5"catback an k&n drop in an airbox mod.....an a Jimmy Henson tune but she'd bake the 285's easy :D Stock diffs too
  13. L

The Black Hole

Sweet as Gregg!!! 'Bout the only bad thing with LED'S is they wont cook food or warm a pot of coffee ay :D
  14. L

longer shocks

No worries, ya probably wont need the arms if ya stick with the king springs mate. Keep me in mind if ya go bigger lift. PM replied to
  15. L

longer shocks

G'day mate, just wanted to let ya know that I started down this same route before BTF started making lift collars. Best advice I can give ya is return the kings for a refund and go BTF collars (2.25" front & 1.75" rear) It'll give what ya want with no settle and ya keep ya stock suspension. If...
  16. L

Lynchy's wagon

Thanks mate! :D Its cool seeing Uma come down the driveway each week and shes always spotless! The ute is a great substitute although I still reach down to open my door from the inside then reach up to the door handle, old habits are hard to break :D Shes got 275/20 on the bum an 245/20"...
  17. L

Lynchy's wagon

:D:D:D Yeah mate, she drives like a dream and grunt to spare...Shes abit quiet at idle but I plan to (here we go :eek: ) run a cat back old school dual 3" system with hooker aerochamber mufflers, dumped at the diff. No H or X pipe:D
  18. L

Lynchy's wagon

Hahahahaha no worries mate :D Sold her to me sister so I'll be staying on just in case things go pear shaped. Take it easy Mike!
  19. L

Lynchy's wagon

:( G'day fellas, sad day today as I sold Uma :( I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for 6 years of help, laughs and mateship. Words cant convey what yous have all done for me (and Uma!) So muchas gracias and via condios (I aint gone churchy, just really dig that saying :D) Heres a...
  20. L

Lift kits

Brandon at BTF, who's a sponsor on here, wicked kit.
  21. L

2002-2005 FAQ regarding lifts, tires, etc

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The right offset rim should negate the need for wheel spacers with Brandons lift kit (have a squiz at RangerMountains truck ay!) Cant help ya over there bout the bullbar tho. And Should be right Chop:thumbsup: Again, get the right offset ay!
  22. L

Aftermarket exhaust 4.0

Yeah, stainless might be a consideration up your way if the roads get salted and ya keeping her for awhile otherwise for the price, mild steels sweet, an just replace it later on down the track ay :thumbsup:
  23. L

Aftermarket exhaust 4.0

Dunno mate, but the quote I got for the shop to make one up and fit was about $50 cheaper than the full catback system purchase price. I got the magnaflow muffler off fleabay. Just worth ringing a few shops for quotes....But its been about 5 years since I did mine :eek:
Back