Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

99 explorer idle issues

Quick question, what is the name of the software you are running on your laptop, and how are you sending the OBDII signal over? Thanks and good luck with the idle issue.
  2. D

02 XLT - 80K miles, 03 XLT Sport, 80k miles and running!

02 XLT - 80K miles, 03 XLT Sport, 80k miles and running!
  3. D

02 Explorer XLT - 80K miles

02 Explorer XLT - 80K miles
  4. D

Door AJAR Switch Replacement on 2002XLT

Just ordered my "Door Jamb Switch" for the front passenger (right) door - part number #1L2Z14018AB, SW3966 - from rock auto - part number 1S3681 - WVE/AIRTEX/WELLS. for about $15 with shipping and tax included. I've been spraying WD40 and PB Blaster onto the doors for about 7 years now. Got...
  5. D

How I changed my 05's Front Wheel Bearing

Thanks for all of your tips. I searched for the 30mm socket, ended purchasing a set of deep sockets from Sears with standard sizes up to 1 3/16 which is equal to the 30mm. $55 bucks for the set. A shaft pusher/puller for $40 - best money spent. Two of the bolts came out easy. One I had to use...
  6. D

Where to get replacement cam assembly for auto hubs?

93 Explorer sport - auto 4x4 - missing garter spring on front passenger hub I had an issue this past weekend when I attempted to replace the front passenger's caliper and brake hose. It seems that the 18 year old brake line was a bit too rusted and it cracked. Needless to say it took me a...
  7. D

automatic tranny won't shift out of 1st gear

This happened to me this morning. The transmission got stuck on first. Took to the mechanic and he said it needs rebuilding. $1600 for the whole job. Could this go away by just changing the transmission fluid??? Well, got the tranny rebuilt. So far (1 yr later) it has been working great. There...
Back