Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Rancho Quick Lift

AsianCouple102... did you ever end up installing the QuickLift system? I'm probably about to purchase a 2006-2008 Explorer Limited and want to get just a little more ground clearance out of it if I do. Just wondering if the QuickLift is worth it.
  2. T

2nd Gen V8 Daily Driver - 130-140k Miles?

Thanks for the lead... I saw that one listed online but leather interior is a requirement. I'd also rather have the grey than the tan leather but I have to stop being picky about everything haha
  3. T

Thanks you guys. Positive feedback on them definitely makes me more comfortable getting one with the mileage. I'd love one with lower mileage but just can't find any. I'm definitely not going to pay $5k for a 2nd gen unless it's low mileage so if I decide on one I'm going to offer considerably...
  4. T

I've been looking into possibly getting a 2nd gen as a daily driver, since I'm tired of driving and putting miles on my 06 Powerstroke F250 every day. I was finding a lot of decent mileage V6 models, but decided I would probably rather have a V8 so I can tow with it once in a while. The...
  5. T

Your Experiences With 3rd Gen Reliability/Quality?

I definitely see your point, but I have owned many vehicles with much higher mileage and not had any of these problems. Without questions the worst I have owned. My dad did pull all of the information on file for it before I bought it and we were at least able to see that it was dealer serviced...
  6. T

Your Experiences With 3rd Gen Reliability/Quality?

First off let me just say that I'm about as big of a Ford fan as you can get. My father worked for various dealerships in parts/service for many years, I'm always the one to defend Fords against the large number of Chevy fans(losers!), and I am a firm believer in their innovation and designs. I...
  7. T

3rd Gen Prerunner Project... Maybe...

Hey guys, I bought a 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer in October after a couple of years of being away from off roading. My mom had a 1991 that she got in 1990 up until about 2004 so I have known for a while that when it came time to buy a SUV/Truck to tow my track car with I was going to be...
Back