Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Stic-o

It happened again, another Explorer followed me home.

Nobody gave me a car. I saved up and bought my own for $1300. https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/media/lil_beast.17289/
  2. Stic-o

9884 I believe... With a mrv-f250 amp
  3. Stic-o

So small update. Changed the oil, and found some issues. 1. Sway bar link bushings are non existent. There is literally nothing there, just a metal straw is all that is left. 2. The trans was whining a bit, and I found the fill plug completely missing. At this point I drained the rest to...
  4. Stic-o

2nd Gen crossing river vid

I try to stay out of Azusa Canyon. Not a fan of mud. Just takes to long to clean off.
  5. Stic-o

I just drive with my knees, although that is not easy with a Clutch.
  6. Stic-o

No, wife wasn't happy about that either, but you can't text and drive with a gear shift knob in your hand 😄
  7. Stic-o

4x2, 3.73' s in the rear. After a quick wash and vacuum, she cleaned up nice. She does need tires, and shocks. Tires are from the Bush era, and so was the Alpine stereo, amp and sub I ripped out immediately. Suspension is all original factory.
  8. Stic-o

So....I bought a OBS Bronco. '92 Bronco XLT.

The replacement...Although not same, more fitting to this forum and adieu to the Bronco https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/it-happened-again-another-explorer-followed-me-home.506093/#post-4024822
  9. Stic-o

So I have a sickness...😆 This will be my Daughter's first car 2001 Explorer Sport 94k original miles, One Owner. 4.0 SOHC, Manual 5-Speed Runs perfectly, I just can't drive 2 cars at once. Hence the trailer.
  10. Stic-o

Stic-o's 2019 Ranger XLT FX4

New tires going on...
  11. Stic-o

Could not get the Falken in the size I wanted originally. Also it's what I can get through work.. wholesale and no tax 😁
  12. Stic-o

This is actually set #4 including the original set. But the original set was only on for less then 10k.
  13. Stic-o

Time for new shoes again. Toyo Open County R/T Trail 285/75R17
  14. Stic-o

Stic-o Class C RV. Say hello to Sunny🌞

Only thing I have done to the front suspension, it swap out the factory motorcraft shocks for Bilsteins, including the Steering Stabilizer. Made a big difference.
  15. Stic-o

Actually I posted it leaving on my Instagram with Chicago * If you leave me now.
  16. Stic-o

So long friend...😥 Sold
  17. Stic-o

Very nice. The Air Bags in these are kinda worthless for towing. My plan is to get rid of the air bags do a add a leaf, and go to Sumo Springs in the rear. Also still have to reinforce the frame behind the axle.
  18. Stic-o

After 2 years of searching, I finally found a matching green fender. The original one had a giant dent in it since I bought it, and the last owner bought it. Before
  19. Stic-o

We haven't done much boondocking, we are hooked up a lot of places we go with the fam. So $104 a piece batteries it is for now.
  20. Stic-o

Ugh... batteries. Had to replace all of the batteries in the RV. The truck one was still the original motorcraft. Put in a AGM from Walmart. For the coach itself, it had been converted to 6V golf cart batteries. Run in a series to make 12v, they are supposed to be better for boondocking...
  21. Stic-o

Mission Complete! New/used transmission installed and working. No **** issues, nice and smooth. Just saved myself over $5k.
  22. Stic-o

It's like a onion. You have to pull back layers with everything stacked on top of each other.
  23. Stic-o

What a pain in the.... I will never complain about a Explorer transmission again. The Navajo, which has components, that never came in it, is way easier to do. New transmission will go in next weekend. When beautiful and 75*.
  24. Stic-o

So the plan is to get back after this Sunday. Saturday it's going to rain all day. 🙄 Regardless, I have been waiting for the rest of the parts. I pretty sure, I got the very last 10R80 filter in the country. Looks like Ford is changing the part number again, and the price went up 3x😳 I did...
  25. Stic-o

Noted.👌
Back