Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Coolant overflowing

Thanks; I'm thinking it's time to retire the old explorer.
  2. G

How do I stop the beeping?

It turned out to be an easy fix. I located the box that was beeping, and unplugged the wires going into it. No more beep.
  3. G

93 Explorer- Window Motors

Thanks for this post. All four window motors went out on my 93 explorer several years ago. Same situation, I can hear the motor turning but the window doesn't go. I've just been pushing/pulling the windows up and down. Even with windows pushing right down, those dang kids broke the "vent"...
  4. G

Coolant overflowing

My 93 explorer is currently on the skids. It overheated driving home from work one day, died at the traffic light. I added water to the radiator; let it sit a few minutes, and it started back up. I made it home slowly. It sat in the driveway for a week and then I started it again, and water from...
  5. G

Head Gaskets Replaced..........Engine runs like crap!!!!!

how did you know it was the head gasket? My 93 explorer is currently on the skids. It overheated driving home from work one day, died at the traffic light. I added water to the radiator and it started back up. I made it home slowly. It sat in the driveway for a week and then I started it again...
  6. G

How do I stop the beeping?

Hello Enthusiasts, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I guess it's worth as shot. I have a 1993 Explorer, and it always beeps when I open the driver side door. The actual problem is the key lock cylinder. The truck thinks that the key is still in the ignition switch...
Back