Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

door lock problem

93 explorer. my doors decided to lock and unlock themselves nonstop one day when i shut my truck off. i checked the fuses and their fine. when i remove the switch it stops the door locks, but as soon as i put the switch back in the doors start to lock and unlock themselves. i tried a new switch...
  2. J

sas swap brake hoses

Thanks for the help. Nice to see another explorer from michigan.
  3. J

sas swap brake hoses

Can I use my explorer brake hoses or do I need to use the 79 brake hoses for the front calipers.
  4. J

sas swap

I really appreciate all the help
  5. J

sas swap

Thanks
  6. J

sas swap

need some help with my swap.I got a dana 44 and a ford 9. the ford 9 was easy to install but im having some problems with the dana 44. I bought the james duff 5.5 coils, buckets,drop pitman arm,and drop radius arm brackets. I have almost everything put together except for the radius arm...
  7. J

body mounts

thanks for all the help. I think I will go with the daystar kit.
  8. J

body mounts

are the body mounts the same for a 90' bronco 2 and a 91' explorer. I was wondering this because I want to replace my mounts and also do a body lift and I keep finding cheaper kits for the bronco 2.
  9. J

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

how big of lift do u have
  10. J

9 inch lift

I plan on keeping the axles full width, I am going with the coils springs and radius arms, and I plan on using the truck as a mud truck/ trail truck. I have a set of 37 inch super swampers and dont know how big to go in order to fit them. I plan on some articulation and dont want the tires...
  11. J

9 inch lift

thanks for the tips. i will definitely do some research.
  12. J

Comment by 'jlove21' in media 'Pictures133'

how big are the tires?
  13. J

9 inch lift

thanks for the advice, i was planning on putting 37's on my truck but dont know how big of a lift to go. i dont want to go to big but dont want to have any problems clearing the tires.
  14. J

9 inch lift

i was wondering if anyone has every put a 9 inch lift on there gen 1 explorer. i have a ford 9 rear and a d44 ready to go in my truck but dont know what size lift to do. i have never seen a lift that big on an explorer. If u have a lift that big what size tire did u go with. Also is it even safe...
  15. J

need some lift advise

im going to put a sas 44 into my truck and a 9" in the rear with leaf springs over the axle. i want to put 6 inches of lift on but don't know how big of radius arm drop brackets to use or what degree bushing to use for the 44. i was also wondering how big of tire i could fit.
  16. J

Lifeguards sas registry

did u use the stock steering linkage
  17. J

Comment by 'jlove21' in media 'Explorer-Pulling'

how big of a lift do u have and how hard was it to put that solid front in ur truck
  18. J

SAS swap.

i have a 93 explorer and i want to put a d44 front end in and a ford 9" in the rear.any advise
Back