Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Manifold stuck

Bolts on the side of the exaust manifold and I soked them in pb blaster overnight they are realy stuck in there good they just won't come out
  2. J

Manifold stuck

So I'm tearing down to the heads on my 93 ohv and my manifolds are stuck and I mean stuck. Soked em with pb blaster and the bolts still won't budge I have now stripped two of Them and am out of ideas anyone have any insight on this problem if you do please post something up. Until then I'm...
  3. J

Compression Lbs

How many lbs of compressing does my 93 need
  4. J

Are you serious

Bout to tesy compression good spark
  5. J

Are you serious

Only one view I realy do need some help
  6. J

Are you serious

So my dd has been sitting for a mounth and a half due to It jumping time it's a 93 Eddie 184000 miles on the body don't know about the engine it's not the original. So it jumped time and a couple of nights ago we replaced the chain tensioner and guide. Replaced valve gaskets because they were...
  7. J

Urgent help needed

Ok so the firtst time I lined up with the wrong mark and then when I lined it up right it started a couple days ago. Today put everything back togeather and now it won't start I don't know what to do
  8. J

Keeping the ABS with a SAS

lol my abs doesnt work without the sas
  9. J

Urgent help needed

The timing cover only has one wire on it and it's on the check engine light comes on bit o guessed that was because every thing block forward is still off and I don't think my oil pressure guage worked when the engine ran but I did happen to think that I know nothing about the engine because...
  10. J

Urgent help needed

Helpppppppppppppppppppppppp
  11. J

Urgent help needed

Well tried spraying starter fluid into the engine and still won't start so I'm thinking prob not a fuel issue cmon guys I need ideas were talkin to only thing I have to drive
  12. J

Urgent help needed

93 Eddie b ohv with183000 that's all I've checked don't know where to go
  13. J

Urgent help needed

93 explorer jumped time. Retimed it, sparks fine and fires right but still won't start it's freezing and I have no idea wats going on. Read reply 9
  14. J

93 Ford Explorer Problems!!VIDEO INSIDE!

my 93 with 184000 miles did this over christmas and it had jumped time am curently taking off the timing chain
  15. J

My 91 Exploder

love it. and i like seein someone else in bama
  16. J

average tire size

Goodyear wrangler radials 235.70.15 $60 at walmart cheap all terain
  17. J

Really, really, stupid question....

i run the cheapest from walmart
  18. J

93 Ford Explorer-Running like crap

my 93 x is doing the exact same thing, until last week it wouldnt start anymore and still wont and i dont have the money to get it checked out and its my dd
  19. J

Which One Is The Best?

in my advice buy a 4x4, but deff the explorer
  20. J

Help with engine cutting out while driving

bumpo for this man
  21. J

Help with engine cutting out while driving

My car is doing the exact same thing execpt it wont crank at all now plz plz plz someone help him. and me of coarse
  22. J

is there a way to???

is the 93 eddie b 5 on 4.5
  23. J

is there a way to???

one reply thanks by the way is one in the morning just not a good time to ask a question
Back