4. NoBoundaries

NH HERE

Welcome to the site Gary! Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  5. NoBoundaries

New guy here saying hi!!!!

Welcome to the site offroad725! Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  6. NoBoundaries

New Girl on the Block with an O1 Sport

Welcome to the site Jennifer! Happy postin'!:)
  7. NoBoundaries

First post!

Welcome to the site guys! Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  8. NoBoundaries

Hola!

Welcome to the site and good luck with the Bronco project! ~Tim
  9. NoBoundaries

1999 Explorer Sport Lift

Welcome to the site, I hope you were able to find what you were looking for with the search. Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  10. NoBoundaries

Just bought mine...

Welcome to the site, welcome home and congrats on the new Explorer! Thanks as well for becoming an Elite Explorer! Have fun with the new X and happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  11. NoBoundaries

Hello from Ontario Canada

Welcome to the site Chritters! The Canadians came and overran the site a few years ago. Since then they've multiplied like rabbits and are all over the place.:D There are quite a few Canadians on the site (thus the flag icon option), keep checking back to this thread (someone will...
  12. NoBoundaries

Hello from the UK

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!;) Some good spacers can also help you fill up the flares. Good luck with the truck either way you go and let us know how it works out. ~Tim
  13. NoBoundaries

What's up everone

Welcome to the site Shane!
  14. NoBoundaries

Hello from the UK

Welcome to the site Dean! Good luck with your project. I know the Explorers on this side of the lake with tumperware have the fender flares clipped into the body via numerous holes. You may have to contend with the same issue. Good luck and happy postin'!:)
  15. NoBoundaries

New Dude!

Welcome to the site SuperGreg! Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  16. NoBoundaries

radius arm bushings

Try this site out: http://www.f150online.com/forums/index.php Good luck and welcome to the site! ~Tim
  17. NoBoundaries

Hey guys, nice forum you have here!

I know Ford had a recall on the cruise control; however, I believe it was for the SOHC 4.0L. As far as the V8 goes, it's a good reliable setup. Welcome to the site and good luck! ~Tim
  18. NoBoundaries

Just Saying Hi to all

Welcome aboard and happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  19. NoBoundaries

kind?

Welcome to the site. I'd imagine that most members wouldn't mind talking with you. It seems that most come onto the site because the care about their vehicles and in turn, wouldn't mind talking with other like minded individuals. ~Tim
  20. NoBoundaries

I'm the Newbie of the day!

Welcome to the site and good luck with the Ex, you'll find plenty of ideas around here! Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  21. NoBoundaries

Just introducin' myself.

Welcome to the site Summer! Glad you joined us and good luck with finding your new Ex, as well as your career pursuits! Feel free to e-mail Rick or post in the Babe Forum for a new title! Take care and happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  22. NoBoundaries

whats fun

Welcome to the site. I always found it fun just to check out pics of everyone's X. Happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  23. NoBoundaries

Land Rover Discovery?

www.discoweb.org Good site. I check it out every once in a while. Good luck!
  24. NoBoundaries

Yet another Newbie!

Welcome to the site Jeepfleet and happy postin'!:) ~Tim
  25. NoBoundaries

Custom bumper and airbags

The sensors are there. If I recall correctly, they are just behind the grille on top of the frame rail. As far as making an air bag compliant bumper, it depends on the use of your bumper. If you want it to be able to withstand a good hit and still look in good shape, I'd forget about having...
Back