Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

tire fell off

i drive a stock 93 explorer sport with 33s, today i was pulling out of the gas station were i work and my front end drops and i see my front left tire and wheel roll out in front of me. all i can figure is somehow the lugs worked themselfves off or someone loostened them. long story short got...
  2. T

non working temp gauge

temp guage not workin, anyone got any ideas of what i could check?
  3. T

a4ld istalation price

anybody know?
  4. T

a4ld istalation price

anybody else got a guess?
  5. T

a4ld istalation price

thanks for the response, thats not as bad as i thought it would be
  6. T

a4ld istalation price

ive got a 93 ex that has the tranny and transfer case out of it, anybody know a rough estimate of what a shop might charge me to put everything back in?
  7. T

Crawlin91's build thread

i like the numbers on the bike ;)
  8. T

stock wheel question with wide tire

looking for some new tires for my 93 eddie explorer, can i fit a 12.50 wide tire on the stock wheel?
  9. T

how much?? front seel

bump, anyone know?
  10. T

how much?? front seel

its pretty much pissing transmition fluid out of the bell housing
  11. T

how much?? front seel

i need to have my front seel changed, i just rebuilt my engine but i dont know the first thing about transmitions. its a 93 with the a4ld, how much do you think a shop would charge to change the front seal?
  12. T

Tips on A4LD removal.

tomorrow im taking out my a4ld trans in my 93 explorer to replace the front seal. any tips on the removal and seal install would be amazing:salute:
  13. T

93 auto explorer

I have recently replaced the engine in my 93 explorer and now if you drive the explorer it actually dumps about a quart of transmition fluid every few miles. it is obviously not driveable like this. it just leaks right out of the bellhousing. most likely what do i need to replace.
  14. T

winch mounting

can some of you tell me and put some pics of mounting your winches on 1st. gens
  15. T

starter staying on

bump come on anyone
  16. T

NEED HELP no power watsoever

ok, i just replaced the engine in my 93 eb 4x4, mine gave out and i bought an engine out of a 94. i put the engine in and everything but i have had 2 problems, sometimes when i put the black battery terminal on the starter just engages by itself and keeps going, i was addressing this problem...
  17. T

starter staying on

i just did on replaced my engine on my 93 and now my everytime i bolt the starter up when i place the battery terminals on the starter engages and stays on, it just keeps going and the black terminal sparks, does anyone know what is causing this
  18. T

installing engine to trans

Major thanks to you, that is one of the things I was wondering
  19. T

installing engine to trans

im ready to drop a new engine into my 93 after putting new gaskets heads, and timing stuff in the engine. does anyone have any pointers on how to line up the torque converter, to trans and engine to torque converter and transmition. any tips would be great thanks in...
  20. T

torquing heads

bump cmon schools about to start and i need some transportation
  21. T

torquing heads

could someone please explain and tell me exactly how to "tork" the head bolts
  22. T

New Mod, Now it's got Balls!!!!!!!

and they give you +20 horse power :)
  23. T

sticking valves????

not really shure how to say this but long story short i have an engine sitting out of my truck that when you turn the harmonic balencer it will eventually stop moving either way i turn it. why is it doing this, turning it one way the valves sticking from pasengerside front to driver back are 1...
  24. T

Snowball 94 Limited

can you put a pic of the tail light mount ive ben thinking about this for mine
  25. T

lsd and posi

whats the different between limited slip diffs and posi
Back