Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Rear Audio Controls on ST

thanks
  2. W

Rear Audio Controls on ST

Is it possible to turn off the speakers with the rear audio controls? Can someone explain why there is a headphone icon in the headunit display? I cannot seem to get this to go away or change.
  3. W

advice on aftermarket speakers, etc

I am looking to replace the OEM speakers in my ST and then next step is to upgrade the head unit. Unfortunately I cannot do all of it at once. Any recommendations regarding "best" speaker replacements for the OEMs that will improve the current system and be able to support a future upgraded...
  4. W

Sport Trac Speakers

What size are the speakers in the 2002 sport trac with the single CD player? (Not the pioneer system)
  5. W

Sport Trac sound upgrade

sound upgrade unfortunately I do not have the premium sound system (single CD player)and that is why I was wondering if a 3rd party like Kenwood, Bose, Sony made a replacement unit that could be swapped out with the factory unit.
  6. W

Transmission

I have noticed in my new Sport Trac / 5 sp Auto / 4x4 that first gear is loud and the typical high pitched whine you hear with some types of gearing. Anyone hearing this and if so, is it normal?
  7. W

Sport Trac sound upgrade

Is there a quality aftermarket sound system that will utilize the explorer sport trac in dash dimensions and the provided harness and still allow the use of the rear controls (headphones, volume, etc)?
Back