Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Nudge bar and spots

Please can anyone advise me were I can buy front nudge bars and bumper spots for a 99T exp I am based in the UK so if its a US company they will have to do Mail order. Cheers Andy :
  2. E

LPG

Alarm thanks and LPG info Guys Thanks for the info the alarm works well. Now LPG does stand for liquid propane gas. There is only ONE system suitable for a Ford Explorer and that is one made in Holland by AG. They are the only company to make vehicle specific systems hence its a...
  3. E

Alarm

Alarm thanks and LPG info Guys Thanks for the info the alarm works well. Now LPG does stand for liquid propane gas. There is only ONE system suitable for a Ford Explorer and that is one made in Holland by AG. They are the only company to make vehicle specific systems hence its a...
  4. E

Alarm

Thanks thanks to those who replied to my european alarm problem. It does have an alarm and by locking my son in and him openning the door from inside we set the alarm off. there is no way from outside of knowing that the alarm has been set. thanks again great site. ps My explorer has...
  5. E

Alarm

Can anyone advise me how i arm the alarm on a 99T Explorer. I have followed the instructions in the manual but there is no flashing from the indicators and hitting the lock key twice on the fob achieves nothing. Is it indeed fitted with an alarm. How do I check. Its an English model and this...
Back