Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Duner's 6" Lift Kit Group Buy Thread

I reached out to the person who claimed to have bought the files, including in an explorer group. He deleted the posts about having the files, blocked me on Facebook and left all the explorer groups. I simply asked about the file and if he would sell and that was the response I got. After doing...
  2. F

So I have a semi update. I’ve found someone on Facebook that has supposedly bought and produced the CAD file. I have reached out to him with no response so far. Fingers crossed
  3. F

Every time someone bumps these threads i have a glimmer of hope Duner has come back and is ready to make some money and sell these things. Then my hope is crushed when I see a newbie has bumped a 7 year old thread.
  4. F

4.6l with supercharger (pics only)

Do the AU Market vehicles have an extra bulb in the headlight housing?
  5. F

4.0 timing tool set

I walked in to local shops, ended up renting it for the cost of coffee and donuts.
  6. F

Ranger vs. Explorer FRONT Bumper

I have been wondering this for a long time, as everyone says that the ranger body lift bumper brackets work. But that also raises the question of when it does bolt up will the modifications needed to make it fit the grille/headlights/wheel wells make it more cost effective to just build from...
  7. F

BWM Brown Wire Mod 3rd Gen

Instead of tearing apart the interior and creating another whole wiring harness has anyone put these on the #17 and #18 fuses? http://www.quadratec.com/products/13029_200.htm
  8. F

4.0 timing tool set

Does anyone have a set they would like to sell or rent? The only places that have them in stock are $400 plus, I am trying to do this myself without breaking the bank, budget is tight.
  9. F

For Sale Bi-Xenon Retrofit 3rd gen

I'll take them, let me know what shipping will be to 01952.
  10. F

towing

I always make sure to turn overdrive off when towing and change my trans fluid every spring. I tow pretty frequently with my explorer spring through fall and have never had any issues. A 17' four winns, a couple utility trailers and a camper 2 times a year.
  11. F

Pics 4" lift!!!

..... Did you look at the dates of this post
  12. F

Wanted Windshield visor

Sorry to bump a 2 year old thread but I am still searching high and low for one of these, anybody have one they want to get rid of?
  13. F

For Sale Bi-Xenon Retrofit 3rd gen

I'm Very interested, if those are a bi-xenon does that mean the factory high beam area is none functional?
  14. F

Rim machining

Even if they do not fit a heavy grit flapper wheel will take care of the .3 mm with ease.
  15. F

Dual exhaust with a Flowmaster?

Best bet is single in single out. Put a Y after it goes over the axel as the space, as far as I can tell, is limited.
  16. F

Rear Hatch Swap

I busted out my rear window and bought one from a wrecking yard. Turns out 02 was different then the rest so now the window has no struts. I'm curious to know also
  17. F

my offroad 2002 x with winch and snorkel setup

The winch is absolutely killing your approach and departure angles. You need to find a way to move it up
  18. F

Rear Alignment Issues (Lifted 2.25/1.75)

I don't have any input on your problem, mine aligned arrow straight after the lift. But I am very curious about your control arms. Do you have a thread somewhere about how you did them?
  19. F

My halo project.

These are Flashtechs for the dodge magnum because I already had them But they do produce explorer ones. http://flashtechusa.com/halo/ford-explorer-white-led-headlight-halo-kit-2002-2005.html
  20. F

My halo project.

Saturday night I was bored and it was cold and rainy. So I pulled the headlights off to reseal them. 12 years and 115,000 miles they were clean but starting to condensate on wet mornings. As soon as I pulled them apart and started looking I got an idea. Went out to the garage, and found my...
  21. F

any one know of a possible twin turbo for and 03 explorer xlt 4.0

Anything is possible with deep pockets. I think you need to take a step back and check your budget and your goals. Then figure out if an explorer is a good starting point as a base for your project.
  22. F

any one know of a possible twin turbo for and 03 explorer xlt 4.0

There are no kits. There is a company that offers a supercharger kit, moddbox I believe.
  23. F

33x12.50r20 os -12 with btf spacers?

Find a junk socket and a 5 lb sledge. Slam it on and viola, locking lug comes off.
  24. F

RAPTOR Grill for Explorers?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AMAZN5U?cache=7fe59f3464614ea3825913c2b462105c#ref=mp_s_a_1_3&qid=1393892123&sr=8-3 I've been looking at these for a bit. When money isn't so tight I will be buying these and a mesh grille to put them on.
  25. F

Where could I get a cheap brush guard?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/300782044983?nav=SEARCH $250 off ebay
Back