Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

buy new cd changer or get one on ebay?

well you see that is what the trickin-out place told me. they said if i wanted to use the radio that is already there and just have a changer, i need a ford compatible one. isn't it more $$ to have them replace the factory radio/single cd AND get a new changer? i wanted to keep it simple and...
  2. H

Explorer - what do you like/dislike and what would you change?

likes: it looks great and design ages very well, big but not too big, roomy for 2 kids and 2 dogs, comfort, easy to clean interior, and I FEEL SAFE IN IT, and it is paid for (that makes me love it a lot more for some reason) and it's not so pristine that i'm scared to take it off road...
  3. H

buy new cd changer or get one on ebay?

ok people, i am a 30 yr. old mom of 2 and my 99 xl is PAID FOR and i am loving it. time to treat myself to a cd changer, but i am CLUELESS. i know you all have probably seen posts like this thousands of times, but should i get a trickin'-out place to install a new changer or can i grab one off...
  4. H

99 transmission replaced at 46,000??

ohh i love this forum! & despite this major setback, i love my explorer. anyway, since i am new this may have been covered.. but thought i'd share. i recently had to have the WHOLE TRANSMISSION replaced. since we got the thing (new) it has run very rough and idled funny. i take it to the dealer...
Back