Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

02 xls thumping noise from front

Hi I have a 02 and I get a thumping noise between 80kmh50miles) and up seems to happen on any grade any surface. I have replaced the wheel bearing that I thought it was. It started shortly after I got new tires on the front I took it back and they re balanced them. Problem remains to exist. Any...
  2. D

2005 exoplorer xlt blower issue

check the blower motor resistor Im not sure where it is on the 3rd gens
  3. D

starts then shuts right off

Check fuel pump and or relay
  4. D

Aerostar parts work in Explorers! How about a forum?

list I too would appreciate a list, since all the explorers at the scrapyard are always stripped of parts. THNX desastr_20@hotmail.com
  5. D

Rubber hose

Do u know where it connects to? it came off and i cant find where it goes
  6. D

Rubber hose

bump
  7. D

Rubber hose

Rubber hose from front transfer case popped off Does anyone know where it goes hose is probally maybe 1/4 and 2 feet long. thnx
  8. D

drivers seat

Thnx for the quick reply and info
  9. D

A/c

Mine does the exact same thing (96 xlt) if I leave it on too long the whole thing freezes and I have to turn the a/c off for a few miniutes then it works fine.
  10. D

drivers seat

Does it just bolt up and the wiring harness fits as well. thnx
  11. D

drivers seat

Does anybody know if a driver seat from a 2000 will fit in a 96xlt. thnx
  12. D

How to: Remove and replace door latch assembly

awseome Excellent Instructions
  13. D

Clunking noise

Thanks for the reply. I will grease the driveshaft and inspect the u joint and the engine mounts. It is a 4x4
  14. D

Clunking noise

Bump
  15. D

Clunking noise

Hi, there is a clunking noise when accelarating from a start. I was thinking it was a u joint does anyone have a idea of what this can be? I havent had a chance to get under and look yet but I was just wondering if there was anything else to look at? 1996XLT
Back