Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Another A4LD problem thread

Okay... is that something i can do easily or should someone who knows what they are doing perform this maintenance... I dont really know alot about cars but know how to do basic maintenance (oil changes, tires, fuel filters ETC.) I think it has been atleast 50k or more since the fluid has been...
  2. N

Another A4LD problem thread

Flushing my transmission with 300k I was wondering if me flushing my transmission would be a good idea since it has 300K? It had its fluid changed twice and the Transmission Vacuum Modulator replaced. Would this be a good thing or not?
  3. N

Fuel Filter Replacement.

The clips is fine.I dont know how to explain it.... it goes in but stops before it can click into place... i checked three places to make sure i had the right filter. I heard you can cut the Mesh hose off and replace it with a rubber hose made for fuel injected vehicles? Is this true?
  4. N

Fuel Filter Replacement.

I tried to replace my fuel filter on my 93 Explorer and the gas tank side of the fuel filter hose came off rough and the engine side went very smoothly. I can put the filter on on the engine side but not the other side. Has anyone else had this problem? What is there to do?
Back