Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Looking for some Education.

Super Thanks for all the info. I won't get snowed now when I go to get the work done or at least I'll know a little of what they are talking about. Thanks
  2. H

More Info ! Good stuff, thank you. So the Lockers are only for the rear ? Will the ones you mentioned work in a Ford 8.8 ? Didn't see any responses regarding the Tranny A4LD 4sp Auto (Stock), can it turn them 33's ? With 4.56's will I be able to go over 50 MPH ? I'll be on the...
  3. H

Hello Everyone, My son and I have been busy getting our 91 X EB ready for goodies. The last time we posted we asked some questions about off - road gear and some odd things our X was doing. We took your advice and have been working every weekend to get the vehicle in excellent working...
  4. H

Windsor 351

OK, Thanks
  5. H

Windsor 351

Will a Windsor 351 fit in a 91 Explorer Eddie Bauer ?
  6. H

Custom Bumpers ?

Anyobody know where I can get some nice custom bumbers. Need room for my wench so she doesn't keep falling under the truck.
  7. H

4"- 6" on 91 Explorer EB

Thinking about a 4" but may need to go 6" ? I want to put a 31 - 33 tire on my 91 Explorer Eddie Bauer. How high do I need to take it. I also heard that bolt on lifts were not very good and that I should engage a FAB shop to do the work for me. Can you guys/gals clear up the rumors...
  8. H

Clunking Noise ? (4x4)

Fantastic Thank you, this is all good informatioin. This is my first 4x4 that I want to really off road. The first two were for camping/skiiing so it was light off road. Actually, my son is the one who wants to go nuts with the off road stuff. At least this is what I'm telling his...
  9. H

Clunking Noise ? (4x4)

Hello Everyone, Well.......I did it, I purchased a 91 Explorer and my son and I are working on it together. I have been trolling these boards for about 2 months gathering information and I would like to thank you all for your posts. This is my first post so be gentle with me. 1...
Back