Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

any custom intakes for a 5.0

do they still sell the monster headers and do mustang parts fit on are trucks like the headers etc.
  2. C

that airmax looks nice
  3. C

where can i get a custom intake for my 99 mercury mountaineer 5.0 i was looking at the review of the Volant Cold Air Intake do they still sell it or discontinued
  4. C

looking for a fan

99 mercury mountaineer 5.0
  5. C

looking for a fan

it looks hard but ill try it lets see what happens hey is their a forum on how to do it just asking thanks alot
  6. C

looking for a fan

thanks turdle for the help is it better if i put after market fans on it or whats better thanks alot
  7. C

looking for a fan

im looking for a fan that is connected to the fan clutch the stock white fan were to buy it or is it at the ford dealership
  8. C

help ac problem

ok im lost but can u be more specific or does all this come out in the manual oh and its stops blowing air completely no dash or vents but once i let go of the gas it starts blowing again i can go slow on the gas but its very annoying going slow thanks for the comment
  9. C

help ac problem

bump help please
  10. C

help ac problem

hey peeps im having a problem with my ac every time i step on the gas 3/4 or 1/2 throttle it turns of its getting very annoying and hot need help on how to fix it
  11. C

new to exploreforum

yeah i didnt have time i was working at the oil fields but im here now lol
  12. C

new to exploreforum

hey im new to exploreforum i own a 99 mercury mounty 5.0 whats up peeps
  13. C

help

hey can you paint my grill black chrome
  14. C

help

how did you make your motor a 347
  15. C

help

thanks alot going to try it
  16. C

help

very useful web site
  17. C

help

thanks alot one more ? trying to connect a system on my truck were can i connect the ground wire from the amp
  18. C

help

hey were can i get mac air intake and a maf for a 5.0 mercury mountaineer 1999
  19. C

were to get a mac air intake

were to get a mac air intake
  20. C

How-To: Torsion Adjuster Flip

99 mercury mount hey were can i get a front bumper like that
  21. C

How-To: Torsion Adjuster Flip

can i do it on a 99 mercury mount 5.0. 4 door
  22. C

Fuse box wiring diagram

oh and were can i get a bigger maf for my 99 5.0 mercury mount anything to make go faster
  23. C

Fuse box wiring diagram

its for 5.0 mercury mountaineer my radio stop working had a after market stereo and i connected my amp to it and burn a fuse don't know if its my stereo or the wiring harness cause i put the stock radio and it doesn't work either and i wanted the fuse panel & distributor block
  24. C

Fuse box wiring diagram

HELP need fuse box & panel diagram my radio stop working
Back